If We Played Ceptic Tomorrow

TopCat

Already did against Livi last week. Do you not attend games at Ibrox ?

Ho Ho fuckin ho. I tell you what I will pay for a ticket for you and make you up a banner with your opinion on it and all you have to do is go along to the ticket office and pick it up.It will be reserved under " the prick who thinks the scum would beat us comfortably " that will give the staff in the ticket office a laugh before you even get into the stadium to get made a cunt of by everyone else.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you on the forum often enough to have an opinion that counts or can you verify him?

He's built up his post count by quoting people and agreeing with them, very rarely giving his own opinion.

You only pop up to defend people being accused of being tims so your credibility is up there with the McCann's parenting.

Agree mate that I'm not on this very often as I have a life

But when I do your always at it with some poor cunt

I know you like a wind up with your wee Lap dogs but give a thread a chance before you hijack it

Agree mate that I'm not on this very often as I have a life

But when I do your always at it with some poor cunt

I know you like a wind up with your wee Lap dogs but give a thread a chance before you hijack it

The day I take advice from some cunt who is rarely on here and when he is he sticks up for tims - I'll give it up.

Bring it, you're on here for the wind up so I'm waiting?

Ho Ho fuckin ho. I tell you what I will pay for a ticket for you and make you up a banner with your opinion on it and all you have to do is go along to the ticket office and pick it up.It will be reserved under " the prick who thinks the scum would beat us comfortably " that will give the staff in the ticket office a laugh before you even get into the stadium to get made a cunt of by everyone else.

They would be us comfortably.

They would be us comfortably.

Well will I get it printed or are you just gonna sit and have a go at your team from the comfort of your computer.Come on grow a pair and get out there and say it at Ibrox I cant wait to hear your reception and how well your opinion will go down.