If We Played Ceptic Tomorrow

TopCat

Hypothetical question I know but just out of interest I wonder how confident we would be as a support if we played celtc tomorrow

I honestly think we would beat them quite comfortably.

We have pace and ability and hunger throughout the squad and our confidence is sky high. We also have a superior manager with the smarts to get the best out of each and every player who pulls on a Rangers jersey.

That's why I really do hope we get t hem in a cup competition this season and my prediction would be .........

3-1 Rangers :cheers:

What does RM think.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 minutes of your just all soap dodging bhastards. Hes one of your own. Big jock knew. Etc would be beltled out plus a great banner unfurled relating to their disgusting history and non bath or shower taking. Does that help the OP get his complaints to fifa sfa and anyone else he would care to go crying to?

But aye i reckon we would put a few past the bheggars with ease....

I seen a bit at the end of their game after work last night and i noticed Ajax were putting a lot of crosses into the box but not sure if it's because Gordon doesn't come off his line or that the centre halfs are guff?

But as we don't tend to put balls in for headers would we have to change our tact to exploit their obvious weakness?