Souness In Hospital!

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Ne'er day game of '87 is one of my all time favourite football memories. We absolutely ripped the piss out of those bastards that day. No more evident than Souness spraying that pass to a stationary Cooper, on the wing....only movement required was a lift of the thigh to control it. Deep cross, spilled by Bonnar........Coisty banging it into the onion bag right in front of the papes. Absolutely fucking glorious!!!!

Still my favourite ever Rangers side. Right balance of quality home based players, top class internationalists, solid workmanlike players and Ted McMinn. Great to watch and not that expensive to put together when you think about it.

Still my favourite ever Rangers side. Right balance of quality home based players, top class internationalists, solid workmanlike players and Ted McMinn. Great to watch and not that expensive to put together when you think about it.

:lol: Love the way you singled out McMinn. You're right though....he is/was a one off mate. Never consistently great or bad!

Yup, the whole Souness era was just superb. Remains the only time I've been able to go to games consistently too...home and away. Would love to get back to it eventually.