Sports Direct

I have asked the question before but who supplied the advertising Boards on the field at Ibrox? Are they owned by the Club? Owned by Rangers Retail JV? Or were they bought by Sports Direct and "loaned" the the club in return for advertising?

The club owns them by the looks of Page 15 of this.

Initial instalments were made towards the replacement of the stadium Jumbo screens and trackside perimeter advertising boards with LED technology.

Gracias. Interesting language on "installments" in that statement. Did we pay everything?

No idea. I just had a look at the first full set of accounts that came up. I'm sure a look at the next set should likely have the £1.1m cost in there although probably tucked away somewhere.

Edit: I'd expect so. They're still there. If we're looking at 1.7m spent over two seasons to cover then I wouldn't expect there's much more putstanding after that.

No idea. I just had a look at the first full set of accounts that came up. I'm sure a look at the next set should likely have the £1.1m cost in there although probably tucked away somewhere.

Edit: I'd expect so. They're still there. If we're looking at 1.7m spent over two seasons to cover then I wouldn't expect there's much more putstanding after that.

Given the amounts spent and the expected lives, they should show up on the Balance Sheet of the Financial Statements as an Asset of the club. If I get bored shitless, I may look to see how much assets rose from the initial Balance Sheet to the two subsequent Balance Sheets for Year 1 and Year 2

Given the amounts spent and the expected lives, they should show up on the Balance Sheet of the Financial Statements as an Asset of the club. If I get bored shitless, I may look to see how much assets rose from the initial Balance Sheet to the two subsequent Balance Sheets for Year 1 and Year 2

you really like to punish yourself.