Jorg Albertz

Read it in the record. He was going to retire but is going to have a chat with Smith about playing for us next season.

Hes 36, but reckons he can play 45 mins a game.

I'll be very surprised, and not sure if it would be a good move, but you never know

Read it in the record. He was going to retire but is going to have a chat with Smith about playing for us next season.

Hes 36, but reckons he can play 45 mins a game.

I'll be very surprised, and not sure if it would be a good move, but you never know

why not he could hammer in a couple and remind us of the good old days :rangers:

No disrespect to him, as he was one of our better players, but I wouldn't want to see it, we would have too many midfielders kicking around and there are younger players who should be given a chance.

Now if he was able to join the team in a coaching role and take Adam and some of the other youngsters under his wing I would go for that.

I think the comment was rather tongue in cheek.

Albertz was a great player for a number of years. Arguably he did leave too early but, while we should fondly remember what he did for us, Albertz playing competitively for Rangers should be a thing of the past.

:)

Jorg Albertz returning as a player for us would be the worst idea I've ever heard :)

Big Jock getting a Knighthood

Or big Jock getting a Knighthood then playing for us posthumerousley

(notice the humerous)

Youz wid accept anythin for RFC eh

He is now a knackers yard donkey so ye can get him tae feck away fae Ibrox

Next please :classier_than_pipeguy:

Who exactly are 'Youz' ?!!

I haven't seen one post that suggests it's a good idea only people showing some respect to a former player who did a good job for us while he wore the jersey.

Guest The Brown Brogue

A fantastic interview, and another foreigner who took the club and fans to his heart.

This is the spirit we need, and have been sorely missing, at Rangers.

The way he talks so fondly of his days here is a testament to the feeling Walter instilled in the squad back then.

If he can do this again, then hopefully the next generation of Albertzs will enjoy the same level of success The Hammer did (tu)

I remember a cracking goal he scored against PSV over in Holland to give us a 1-0 win. Gough was going to head it but Albertz shouted at him to leave it, so he ducked and Albdertz volleyed it into the net. Superb goal

I remember a cracking goal he scored against PSV over in Holland to give us a 1-0 win. Gough was going to head it but Albertz shouted at him to leave it, so he ducked and Albdertz volleyed it into the net. Superb goal

Are ye sure he didnay shout get tae feck oot the road....in German of course

Did ye read his lips properly....great on here so it is :classier_than_pipeguy:

Are ye sure he didnay shout get tae feck oot the road....in German of course

Did ye read his lips properly....great on here so it is :classier_than_pipeguy:

er.....aye........whatever