So

RFC55

15 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

He's meant to be a loyalist :( fuck me if that's a loyalist iin some folks view youd be castrated on the drum.for that 

The pointed quill this last year or so has been more of a loyalist to the dark side with the shit he has written. If it was the Drum in the 60's early 70's, it would be a bit more than castration.

Bill has always been about Bill. Self serving, promoting dick who used the "in the know" card. 

Time after time, he talked shit and when challenged just blocked people and wouldn't allow their comments on his site. 

A bit like JJ actually. 

As for JJ, without fessing up that it's really me, he will 100% be outed as an obsessed one soon.  McMurdo should be ashamed. (tu)

34 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Bill has always been about Bill. Self serving, promoting dick who used the "in the know" card. 

Time after time, he talked shit and when challenged just blocked people and wouldn't allow their comments on his site. 

A bit like JJ actually. 

As for JJ, without fessing up that it's really me, he will 100% be outed as an obsessed one soon.  McMurdo should be ashamed. (tu)

Seemed a strange set up with them. Was bill struggling that much for credibility he had to jump into bed with two tarriers?

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Seemed a strange set up with them. Was bill struggling that much for credibility he had to jump into bed with two tarriers?

dsc00348.jpg

He sold out for a bit of coinage mate, he was a charlatan that managed to keep the wool pulled over some good Bears eyes by keeping up the loyalist/unionist act. I don`t doubt that he shared those same values at an early stage, but it`s clear that money became his only motivation and he used what ever propaganda he could to milk the very people he pretended to represent. This changed more and more as he realised that he could make even more by getting blog hits from tarriers too, hence why his blogs became more attractive to mhanks than Bears.

A wee observation I've had based on my own blogs (which might not be replicated elsewhere but it likely will) is that when I write about footballing issues I'll average around 4 or 5 thousand views on it over a few days. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but normally a few thousand anyway. Last week I posted something about Rangers IP registrations being transferred back to the club and it hit 15000 views in 24 hours. 

The football stuff is tweeted out a few times, posted in here and various other Facebook pages etc, often tweeted out by Shoot or WATP mag in the middle of the day and again around 6/7pm. The IP post was tweeted once. By me. At about 9pm. 

There's certainly an audience for that kinda content and if you're somehow monetising it then it's a good way to go. It might not be a similar elsewhere, as I said earlier, but I'd be fairly confident that it is.