Do you remember ?

THEFISH

Do you remember a couple of seasons ago on here ye were all excited about Stephen Hughes...

Well Leicster City reckon he is only worth 50.000 quid and he is on his way to Hertz

All those youngsters youz get excited about are just the same standard as him but yeez are aw demanding they get a game rather than Murray splashin the cash :pipegreen:

Do you remember a couple of seasons ago on here ye were all excited about Stephen Hughes...

Well Leicster City reckon he is only worth 50.000 quid and he is on his way to Hertz

All those youngsters youz get excited about are just the same standard as him but yeez are aw demanding they get a game rather than Murray splashin the cash :pipegreen:

I've just stuck the same story in the other transfer section bit, I disagree about some of the youngsters coming through now though, they are a far higher calibre than Hughes.

I've just stuck the same story in the other transfer section bit, I disagree about some of the youngsters coming through now though, they are a far higher calibre than Hughes.

Ohhhhh no they are not....you just watch my friend.

If we dont get some quality players in Ibrox pronto we are going to see the lowest standard of RFC in living history :pipegreen:

A good point Fishyface, but nevertheless we must blood some of the youngsters WHEN APPROPRIATE in games.

I'll fishface ye... :angry2: I told ye before Ive got a face like a dolphin :craphead:

Correctamondo, a load of pie in the fcukin sky again, how much longer is this con man gonna get away with rippin the pish out of died in the wool Rangers fans ! The worst thing is a couple of seasons ago it was only Hughes but now it's nearly a whole team ! We won't win heehaw without seasoned campaigners in the team ! :sherlock:

Hughes was a talented youngster who just happened to be a touch lightweight and never had the full backing of the fans.

That plays a massive part in any young players development and eventually the fact we were a big club proved to be his downfall.

He's worth 50,000 because he still isn't considered a talented youngster he is now a player who has amounted to all they can be in terms of footballing ability and should just be about to reach his peak.

It's unfair and easy to compare a near 25 year old who left us two and a half years ago with our current crop of youngters and basically say that they will amount to the same as him, but in truth it's one of the oddest things you could say!

Man Utd have produced players like Beckham and Giggs, but it has also produced other "future supertsars" such as Luke Chadwick and Danny Webber!

Just because one young player didn't make it for us and is poorly thought of now, it does not mena that every single youngster we produce is destined for the same fate!

Hughes was a talented youngster who just happened to be a touch lightweight and never had the full backing of the fans.

That plays a massive part in any young players development and eventually the fact we were a big club proved to be his downfall.

He's worth 50,000 because he still isn't considered a talented youngster he is now a player who has amounted to all they can be in terms of footballing ability and should just be about to reach his peak.

It's unfair and easy to compare a near 25 year old who left us two and a half years ago with our current crop of youngters and basically say that they will amount to the same as him, but in truth it's one of the oddest things you could say!

Man Utd have produced players like Beckham and Giggs, but it has also produced other "future supertsars" such as Luke Chadwick and Danny Webber!

Just because one young player didn't make it for us and is poorly thought of now, it does not mena that every single youngster we produce is destined for the same fate!

Heez worth lightweight dosh tae by the way...thats why he is not thought highly of at Leicster who are a struggling side nowadays

Maybe Hertz think he will be another Pressley who was also not RFC standard during his time just like the youngsters ye aw get excited about :classier_than_pipeguy:

Heez worth lightweight dosh tae by the way...thats why he is not thought highly of at Leicster who are a struggling side nowadays

Maybe Hertz think he will be another Pressley who was also not RFC standard during his time just like the youngsters ye aw get excited about :classier_than_pipeguy:

do you watch any of the youth/reserve games, surely you must get a wee feeling of pride to see a young bluenose whose came up through the ranks feature in the first team? did you never have ambition to play for our team? i'm 26 and still hope someday i'll be asked to go in goals at ibrox cos all the rest of the keepers are injured

do you watch any of the youth/reserve games, surely you must get a wee feeling of pride to see a young bluenose whose came up through the ranks feature in the first team? did you never have ambition to play for our team? i'm 26 and still hope someday i'll be asked to go in goals at ibrox cos all the rest of the keepers are injured

Look into my crystal ball.....I cant honestly see any of them representing us at the top level in Europe if we ever get there

I have only saw them a few times but I dont think there is anything there to get excited about...good luck to the guyz though but I just dont see it

Look into my crystal ball.....I cant honestly see any of them representing us at the top level in Europe if we ever get there

I have only saw them a few times but I dont think there is anything there to get excited about...good luck to the guyz though but I just dont see it

Granted not all of them will make it to the top team but are you not even slightly hopeful for say Fleck who has already attracted the interest of Man Utd and Chelsea or Furman who was only released from Chelsea because they can spend millions on players now not because he lacked ability?

I don't think Rangers Media was even online In January 2005 when he was transferred. So as for everyone on here being all excited about him prior to that, I couldn't really say.

I love the way you come on with a post attacking Rangers fans who are proud of their youth team and its players.

All this "youz think this, youz think that" shite. Thank God we have someone like you to keep us all from being hopeful of the future and all that Murray Park may produce. doh

I don't think Rangers Media was even online In January 2005 when he was transferred. So as for everyone on here being all excited about him prior to that, I couldn't really say.

I love the way you come on with a post attacking Rangers fans who are proud of their youth team and its players.

All this "youz think this, youz think that" shite. Thank God we have someone like you to keep us all from being hopeful of the future and all that Murray Park may produce. doh

Attacking :lol: you dont know the meaning of it ya clown

You are more than welcome to remain in the minority....

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER

If it's the minority that doesn't include you then I feel honoured.

If it's the minority that doesn't include you then I feel honoured.

Im definetly not included so yer in