We look stupid now

After everything this close season, weve spent nothing and basically signed guys who we knew were coming to us. I for one, TODAY, have grown tired of the shadow Glasgow Rangers is and I want the real Rangers to step forward from the shadows and be a giant again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

The transfer window only opened 5 days ago.

Calm the beans.

lol... so many things wrong with that.

Pre-season started 5 days ago... we should have had brown or faubert , cuellar, naismith wrapped up by now.

After everything this close season, weve spent nothing and basically signed guys who we knew were coming to us. I for one, TODAY, have grown tired of the shadow Glasgow Rangers is and I want the real Rangers to step forward from the shadows and be a giant again. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You canny handle the real RFC

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE

The "Real Rangers" isn't a few good signings, its not Julien Faubert and its not £10m spent on foreigners - The real Rangers is 50,000 fans every week, the real Rangers is Ibrox and 9 in a row. Rangers can only be a shadow of itself when the fans who make the club what it is start giving up, or forgetting the history that makes us "the Real Rangers".

FOLLOW FOLLOW

The "Real Rangers" isn't a few good signings, its not Julien Faubert and its not £10m spent on foreigners - The real Rangers is 50,000 fans every week, the real Rangers is Ibrox and 9 in a row. Rangers can only be a shadow of itself when the fans who make the club what it is start giving up, or forgetting the history that makes us "the Real Rangers".

FOLLOW FOLLOW

Add to that tho' (good points all of them) holding steadfast and defending those 50,000 + when we are being attacked from all angles.

Add to that treating other clubs with dignity and respect and behaving in a business like manner.

Add to that keeping the fans informed.

Add to that WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Its a crafty business these days but obviously our offers are trying to just cross that line to sign a player.

Is that penny pinching, or good business sense?

From what I understand, Osasuna were holding out for £3.5m and PSV wanted £1.5m for DMB.

Our 'penny pinching' policy has got us two good players for £2.7mil, while Celtic have spent over £8mil on a Brown, Milan reject Donati and a Motherwell striker.

No getting away from the fact that we need to spend more though, which at the end of the day, is THE bottom line.

Its a crafty business these days but obviously our offers are trying to just cross that line to sign a player.

Is that penny pinching, or good business sense?

From what I understand, Osasuna were holding out for £3.5m and PSV wanted £1.5m for DMB.

Our 'penny pinching' policy has got us two good players for £2.7mil, while Celtic have spent over £8mil on a Brown, Milan reject Donati and a Motherwell striker.

No getting away from the fact that we need to spend more though, which at the end of the day, is THE bottom line.

If only we could reach a successfull medium of bidding hard and saving money but when it comes down to it, getting our man at least 7/10

Osasuna never actaully said they wanted £3.5 million for him. All they said was he had a release clause of £4 million and Rangers were nowhere near that.

When we started bidding, we offered something like £1.5 million.

Helps when no other club wants the player you are after, Buys you more time. Osasuna got what they wanted for the player.

On to Beasley....... 700k is a good deal, But where PSV say they wanted £1.5 million? Think Rangers first offer was in the region of 400k. They stated Rangers were a long way off what they valued the player at. Also helped that he had 1 year left of his contract, had no intention of extending it and had been out on loan to Man City the previous season (Where he wasnt that good)