now that we've got Cuellar...

Mad Dog

aye providing the Killie chairman stops acting like a tit over payments

He's not acting like a tit. He wants what he thinks is right for Naismith. He's seen Thomson leave for £2million, Brown for £4.4million, Beattie for almost £1.75million and Marshall for £1million.

Some of Rangers offers have been a complete and utter disgrace. I do think we'll get him eventually.

I wouldnt either but Killie are entitled to want that for him considering he's one of the most talented players in the SPL and has been YPOTY, 2 seasons on the trot.

Yeah we need someone of Naisys calibre up front next season if we're going to win the league ok we've got Boyd,Darcheville and Gow and Stevie Lennon providing hes given the opportunity in the first team

i think we need a strong right winger, we also need goals from midfield as we have no one thats willing to have a crack now and then except adam but he will be replaced by beasley

if we got naismith (which i really think is doubtful) it would help..but i dont know if hes any better than what we have for the money we would have to pay for him

im sure 1 or 2 more new players WILL be brought in though

i think we need a strong right winger, we also need goals from midfield as we have no one thats willing to have a crack now and then except adam but he will be replaced by beasley

if we got naismith (which i really think is doubtful) it would help..but i dont know if hes any better than what we have for the money we would have to pay for him

Maybe we will play Adam on the left and Bealey on the right?

Can Beasley play on the right?

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

He said he can but it would be somehting I would be reluctant to do, if I was Manager.

My pet hate is people who are right footed and playing on the left wing, and vice verca.

Just a thought.

He said he can but it would be somehting I would be reluctant to do, if I was Manager.

My pet hate is people who are right footed and playing on the left wing, and vice verca.

Personally as a left footed player who played at right back for almost two years I don't like it either. Yes you can cut inside but your ability to go down the outside or even jockey your man is completely fucked up because of it!

Yeah we need someone of Naisys calibre up front next season if we're going to win the league ok we've got Boyd,Darcheville and Gow and Stevie Lennon providing hes given the opportunity in the first team

you forgot about Sebo Novo Buffel

aye providing the Killie chairman stops acting like a tit over payments

He's not acting like a tit. He wants what he thinks is right for Naismith. He's seen Thomson leave for £2million, Brown for £4.4million, Beattie for almost £1.75million and Marshall for £1million.

Some of Rangers offers have been a complete and utter disgrace. I do think we'll get him eventually.

VERY MUCH AGREE !!

We need to wake up here.