What do we actually KNOW of Cuellar?

Danny

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree mate, the stick that was given when WS signed him, and then towards the end of the season most of the fans were hoping he would sign on for longer. Hopefully end of this season he can be persuaded to join Rangers in some form of coaching capacity.

I don't think that will happen.

His family are settled in Liverpool, it was a big ask of him to sign here for one more year as it is!

I know. :(

Well, apart from Weir he is probably better than anything that we have at the moment,

we paid 2million pound for someone that isnt better that a 36 year old defender we signed on a free?

please tell me your talking about expierience wise? :rolleyes:

Yes I was, with regards to experience and ability (reading the game etc) I wouldn't say he was better than Weir, I wouldn't say he is any worse either though.

Weir is under rated, especially when you consider how he has basically strolled through games for us at the age of 36!

I agree mate, the stick that was given when WS signed him, and then towards the end of the season most of the fans were hoping he would sign on for longer. Hopefully end of this season he can be persuaded to join Rangers in some form of coaching capacity.

had anyone heard of sebo before he came to the club? :rolleyes:

Well, apart from Weir he is probably better than anything that we have at the moment,

we paid 2million pound for someone that isnt better that a 36 year old defender we signed on a free?

Yes I was, with regards to experience and ability (reading the game etc) I wouldn't say he was better than Weir, I wouldn't say he is any worse either though.

Weir is under rated, especially when you consider how he has basically strolled through games for us at the age of 36!

You've gone too far!

:harhar:

Has had at least 3 good games this season (We watched him against Bordeaux and in the 2 Rangers games) (Although wasnt really tested in either game against Rangers)

He didn't play in the 2nd leg mate.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Did he play both legs vs Bordeaux?

Aye wan o the donkeys on Blackpool beach said he ran aboot way him

Anyone know how his name is pronounced...Cue-el-er is it?

According to the gut on Radio 5 it's pronounced "Kay-aa""

I've heard it pronounced "Kway-yar" over here, but that's in the States, mind.

From what I have seen of him I pretty much agree with Bomber.

"He'll head the ball, he'll kick the ball out the park, he'll pick up positions in the box, he reads the game very well, he'll put block tackles in, he'll step forward from the edge of the box to intercept passes into the strikers feet, he'll squeeze the line and play offside."

He is also strong, brave and hard and offers something at set pieces.

Everything we look for in a defender!

Gringo should do ok :craphead:

For a racist xenophobe...yes...fill your boots.

Don't think he realises that's what Mexicans, Spanish etc. call foreigners! :harhar:

You call him a rangers player FISH

:bum1:

Real Tharagoza

Jose Marie Olathabal

Thubi Thureta

Spanish eh.......th th th th th !!!! :lol:

Agree Fish, from my limited knowledge of Spanish they dont or cant pronounce the letter "c" they pronounce it "th" so by that reasoning it should be Thellar but what the hell do I know :)

Real Tharagoza

Jose Marie Olathabal

Thubi Thureta

Spanish eh.......th th th th th !!!! :lol:

Agree Fish, from my limited knowledge of Spanish they dont or cant pronounce the letter "c" they pronounce it "th" so by that reasoning it should be Thellar but what the hell do I know :)

Apparently nothing :P

You're confusing C with Z ;)