If we're a new club according to them

Gaz52

Tbf, it is a good idea, due to people who have ST's in the Broomloan not being guaranteed a ticket for the matches against the cunts. 

But, it would mean that we would lose our allocation at the Piggery, don't think it would ever happen for that reason.  

even better...cut their allocation and stick them away out of sight up the side/back of the club deck. i hate that away fans are seen on TV. i don't want to see them on tv or while sitting in my seat at ibrox. 

and if they hit back with "well, we're cutting your allocation at our games". on ye go, what makes you think i want to ever step foot in your dump of park.

How can you argue with a rhabid mhanky scumfuck who have had the mindset of 'always cheated never defeated' since time began?

You can't their fuckin deluded. Best ignored. I have found if i don't talk to a single one of them it works for me. A dhirty ork has no place in my life thank you very much.

If a tim says to me "your a new club" I just say "i know" and smile. They dont know what to say to that.

Then wait a few and say "And yous are still the same shower of child molesting scum"

No idea why the new club business still bothers people.  I just laugh.

As for your other point, no.  We give them the full broomloan and they give us the same amount of tickets for the Piggery.  That's the way it is, and the way it should stay.