England V Scotland – A Tale Of Two Leagues

I wonder if rival fans of Leicester refer to them as NewcoLeicesterZombies 

Or is there a higher level of maturity down south... or are rival fans not all holding law degrees down there and know business and corporate law like the back of their hands?

51 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I wonder if rival fans of Leicester refer to them as NewcoLeicesterZombies 

Or is there a higher level of maturity down south... or are rival fans not all holding law degrees down there and know business and corporate law like the back of their hands?

Well said. I think we all know the answer to that one. Let's face it, Hivs came back from the dead decades ago- nobody cared. The Celtic Football and Athletic Co. no longer exists but Celtic FC continues. Third Lanark could come back and nobody would care. All this "Ranjurs is pyour deed" crap is motivated purely by a pathological jealousy of our club. A sense of envy and inferiority that drives the most irrational and obsessive of our enemies to try to wish out of existence. They are more to be pitied than anything else. 

Here's a concept the Scottish Football AND us have to realise - we have to work together and collaboratively to move ahead - problem is we ALL want to look after our club first and no Scottish football as a whole and until we all realise it we will, collectively, remain poor !