Possible European football

Playing in Europe would be a big financial boost, allowing us to invest in a better class of player, increasing the likelihood of winning the title. We shouldn't worry about it distracting us, we should worry about getting there.

Being in Europe again will be like us saying "Yes, we're fucking back, told you so" to the whole world. Will relish it when it happens.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

The hivs game is now arguably bigger than the old firm game and to me is certainly more important.

Wouldn't be the first time.  For a short spell in the early 50's the Hibs game drew bigger crowds at Ibrox. 

10 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Totally agree, and we don't need reminding that some European campaigns last no more than two matches.

I was in Marseille in 93, and although the disappointment in not beating CSKA Moscow ( and the cheats beating Bruges) and failing to get to the final was crushing, what happened 3 months later, against Levski Sofia was devastating.

We need European football. 

History repeating itself in 2008 . Great European run .

Then next season .Being turfed out by Kuanus :angsum:

I agree, as much as I love to see Rangers in Europe, I think we should rest key players and play youth, remember Danny Wilson made his CL debut at 17? they will always thrive on the big stage, Still got to get past Hibs so threads like this is pointless atm