Take that ya cows

A.T.G

My experience of that penalty shoot out wasn't ideal but is one of the best memories I have of an old firm game.

I was working that day and had been following developments on my phone and work computer. My colleague managed to get the penalty shoot out live footage on his phone and we gathered around it to watch. It was great until his data limit was reached at the 3rd round of penalties. After a lot of expletives we had to settle for following the rest of the drama via vidi printer on the work computer.

So basically we watched and waited and each time it updated after each penalty it simply said scored or missed.

The anticipation and nerve wrecking moments before each one was palpable. I will never forget waiting on the update when Rogic was up next. Staring at the screen wishing for the words MISSED. 

And then it happened. Cue sprinting, shouting and screaming through the work hall.... Brilliant. Nothing in this world other than Rangers can provide those feelings and moments for me. 

I was in the pub and it was mental. I would love to have been at the gam but in the end, it was brilliant celebrating in the streets, in the pub,

And you know, it was better celebrating with a load of people you know than being in the stadium yourself. 1 ticket pash...

OK we all celebrate together,  but it was just so much better being in the pub that day.

I was at the piggery when we won the league. To me, that was the ultimate celebration. Revenge is sweet.

The best part was me believing we were gong to win that day. Told everyone in the pub that we would be in the final.

So many were doubting. Couldn't blame them really as they probably believed all the hype about them doing us for 4 0r 5-0.

The emotion of winning that day will be hard to surpass. Maybe winning the league next year would surpass that or whenever we get 55?

Men crying over football though is embarrassing to me. Man up FFS! LOL