Buffel - Can he succeed at Ibrox?

nvager

Given a roaming role off the strikers then yes.

He linked up in that role very well with Lovenkrands last season but if he is used as a winger then no.

I don't think he can play in the same team with Dado as Dado seems to need a longer ball game to operate while Buffel needs a quick pass and move style.

I would prefer us to play short ,pass and move since possesssion retention is the safest way given our defensive problems.

he is a very talented player but several times on thurs night he just got brushed off the ball. I think he still has a future at the club, hes one of the few players we have that can spot a run in behind the opposition defence and play that killer pass.

Given a roaming role off the strikers then yes.

He linked up in that role very well with Lovenkrands last season but if he is used as a winger then no.

I don't think he can play in the same team with Dado as Dado seems to need a longer ball game to operate while Buffel needs a quick pass and move style.

I would prefer us to play short ,pass and move since possesssion retention is the safest way given our defensive problems.

spot on

He IS talented BUT lightweight. Will he make his mark this year or be sold by PLG?

Comments?

Thats why he is not first choice for PLG and he will be punted.

His contribution to the team over the season is unacceptable and all the things that Rudd Gullet said when he was at Feynoord are true and we are the latest to experience it

He should have been punted about a year ago anyway thats when I said he should go and he has proved me right <_<

He IS talented BUT lightweight. Will he make his mark this year or be sold by PLG?

Comments?

I horridly suspect he may get sold, but I do believe his recent performances are enough to convince his detractors of his quality.

The problem is I'm unconvinced PLG regards him as part of his plans.

He IS talented BUT lightweight.  Will he make his mark this year or be sold by PLG?

Comments?

I horridly suspect he may get sold, but I do believe his recent performances are enough to convince his detractors of his quality.

The problem is I'm unconvinced PLG regards him as part of his plans.

I find it absolutely astonishing that anybody rates him !!!

He doesnt deserve to wear the famous lightblue jersey of Glasgow Rangers <_<

He has been hear nearly two years so we should rally have asked ourselves if he could have succedded then!

Personally I think his time might be coming to an end. He is a taleneted player but does not do it on a regular enough basis.

Talented ????????????? But absolutely useless

Ta ta Tom (wve)

he is talented, but far too inconsistant

He has been hear nearly two years so we should rally have asked ourselves if he could have succedded then!

Personally I think his time might be coming to an end. He is a taleneted player but does not do it on a regular enough basis.

Ta ta Tom (wve)

He is nothing out of the ordinary...you can only be talented if you produce it week in week out he has not done this so he doesnt merit the honour.

As I mentioned earlier Rudd Gullet and Feynoord knocked the nail on the head when they off loaded him to us.

Big Rudd said he was a waste of space and nothing detracts from that

Ta ta Tom and good riddance (wve)

Ta ta Tom (wve)

He is nothing out of the ordinary...you can only be talented if you produce it week in week out he has not done this so he doesnt merit the honour.

As I mentioned earlier Rudd Gullet and Feynoord knocked the nail on the head when they off loaded him to us.

I also replied to your comment previously about Gullit and Feyenoord which you totally ignored.

He REFUSED to sign a new contract so got frozen out. Sounds to me like they wanted to keep him but couldn't hold onto an unhappy player. And then got sold to us.

I hope you'll reply this time!

Ta ta Tom (wve)

I also replied to your comment previously about Gullit and Feyenoord which you totally ignored.

He REFUSED to sign a new contract so got frozen out. Sounds to me like they wanted to keep him but couldn't hold onto an unhappy player. And then got sold to us.

well this isn't uncommon i find myself entirely disagreeing with tully

i did notice on thursday he lost the ball a lot from begin knocked over easily.

What he said and more importantly he hardly ever tracks back when he loses the ball. He's happy to let opponents run with the ball past him only yards away. I hate that!! He's a flair player, fair enough, but he's no Ronaldhino, who's the only player who should being doing such a thing and getting away with it.

Buffel: Go to the gym and bulke up and track back when you lose the ball and I'll be happy to keep him. Failing that he can head on home as far as I'm concerned. <nooo>

Ta ta Tom (wve)

Correct again Danny! Gullitt reacted like a spoiled kid when Buffel wouldn't sign. I still think he's the answer to our attacking midfield...in his natural position behind the strikers. (tu)(tu)

Ta ta Tom (wve)

Correct again Danny! Gullitt reacted like a spoiled kid when Buffel wouldn't sign. I still think he's the answer to our attacking midfield...in his natural position behind the strikers. (tu)(tu)

THREE agreements? This is creeping me out :)