Ticket office queue - uplifts for hampden

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am here now - surprisingly zero queue for anyone thinking of coming to uplift hampden briefs. Thought it would be mobbed?

Think a lot of folk have been caught out with the default of tickets being posted. 

Was over earlier and there was no queue outside, only 10 or so in front of me inside. Was surprised too.

2 minutes ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

Is your ticket already allocated or when collecting can you ask for a different seat ? . I seem to remember when collecting the semi-final ticket last season they just had a pile of tickets at each desk and you got handed the one at the top of the pile .

Allocated and in envelope for you already.

31 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Think a lot of folk have been caught out with the default of tickets being posted. 

Was over earlier and there was no queue outside, only 10 or so in front of me inside. Was surprised too.

Disgraceful two tickets separate envelopes £14.  Sort it out  ticket office, at least put all tickets to one address in the same envelope.

1 hour ago, SimmetnDrawers said:

Is your ticket already allocated or when collecting can you ask for a different seat ? . I seem to remember when collecting the semi-final ticket last season they just had a pile of tickets at each desk and you got handed the one at the top of the pile .

Tickets pre-allocated.

We must have been really lucky last time because there are three of us in a friends/family group. Two went for ticket collection and one opted for ticket delivery. Guess what? We were all sitting together.

The ticket office has some strange processes but don't think they had a random bundle of tickets to distribute. A bit more suffisticated, I think.