Joshua Adair Facebook page and Auction

Scottyarf37

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/10/2016 at 8:20 PM, FlashHarryForrester said:

Don't that now mate great suggestion.

You are right in what you say if we keep this in the public eye it will all help.

I haven't mentioned this to Mark yet, but I have been offered the potential opportunity to have a message displayed at "their" Stadium before a game to highlight Joshua's cause. I have a contact that works their, it's where I got the signed top from.

Please can you post an update on what you have done about contacting the RSC's? (PM me if you prefer).

I posted on the Bus & RSC Info on RM and then started to work my way through the RSC's on the Club website. I have used text to make contact if there has been no email address! 

If we are covering the same thing, we are working hard but not smart. I am happy to leave this to you and move onto something else but I need to know it is being progressed (tu)

2 hours ago, Zetland said:

Please can you post an update on what you have done about contacting the RSC's? (PM me if you prefer).

I posted on the Bus & RSC Info on RM and then started to work my way through the RSC's on the Club website. I have used text to make contact if there has been no email address! 

If we are covering the same thing, we are working hard but not smart. I am happy to leave this to you and move onto something else but I need to know it is being progressed (tu)

Alright mate, I haven't contacted anyone other than business and other football clubs for donations for the online Auction. I donated a few items and set up the facebook page.  I have added everyone I know. I am trying to organise a wee night some where too.

I assumed a lot of people would be liking and sharing the page, or bidding on the auctions.  Thus far I know pretty much everyone that is bidding and currently liking and sharing the page.

No idea what happening else where. Like I said I only found out about the story during the week. Might be worthwhile speaking to someone with some contacts at the club or running the supporters clubs.

50 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Alright mate, I haven't contacted anyone other than business and other football clubs for donations for the online Auction. I donated a few items and set up the facebook page.  I have added everyone I know. I am trying to organise a wee night some where too.

I assumed a lot of people would be liking and sharing the page, or bidding on the auctions.  Thus far I know pretty much everyone that is bidding and currently liking and sharing the page.

No idea what happening else where. Like I said I only found out about the story during the week. Might be worthwhile speaking to someone with some contacts at the club or running the supporters clubs.

I think there is still work to do with the RSC's and so, I will keep going with what I have been doing. I don't use Facebook so, maybe you could concentrate on that and the Auction. Sound okay? 

Mark can let us know if there is any other approach he wants us or other folk to try (tu)

If you or your mate can't make Sunday match due to illness, hangover, breach, banned by wife, still with a hot chick, any other crisis I will collect your ticket at face value and give you £100 to donate to Josh Adair fund or other Rangers related fund.

Not that I'm wishing any bad news for fellow bears. 

If you are in this position let me know and a seat is not wasted and a fellow bear is helped

true and blue. 

5 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

If you or your mate can't make Sunday match due to illness, hangover, breach, banned by wife, still with a hot chick, any other crisis I will collect your ticket at face value and give you £100 to donate to Josh Adair fund or other Rangers related fund.

If you are in this position let me know and a seat is not wasted and a fellow bear is helped

true and blue. 

Come on people - Does this apply to anyone?! :21:

5 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

true and blue. 

Why not just donate the 100 quid if u have it to give? I wish I had money to donate but won't have til Friday. I donated 2 weeks ago but just wish I had all the money for this wee bear. His mum and dad must be going through hell just now ? I hope we get a result for the Adair and Baird families tomorrow ??????

16 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Why not just donate the 100 quid if u have it to give? I wish I had money to donate but won't have til Friday. I donated 2 weeks ago but just wish I had all the money for this wee bear. His mum and dad must be going through hell just now ? I hope we get a result for the Adair and Baird families tomorrow ??????

No likes left but have a :541:

Live Auction with some great items. If anyone would like to donate an item we need as many as possible. 

https://m.facebook.com/1597946450501970/photos/a.1597970387166243.1073741829.1597946450501970/1598314780465137/?type=3&source=48

Please like and share the page.. 

:gerbad: