Joshua Adair Facebook page and Auction

Scottyarf37

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19/10/2016 at 1:53 PM, FlashHarryForrester said:

I know we have the pinned post at the top but concerned not many people have looked for any updates.   I am impatient,  and we need a lot of likes and share.  Please help.

Afternoon guys, as you know I posted earlier asking to help,I have been in Contact with Mark and with his and his Families blessing I have set up a Facebook page and plan to run an online Auction,  Gather prizes and administrate and update the page with Marks assistance.

I have a few items at the moment for something I done similar. (Signed Scum Top (I know but funds required) I have 2 tickets to a Sunderland Home game, Tour of Ibrox, Signed Hamilton Ball, and will use my contacts to get a lot more item's from resturants and Distilleries. Mark has told me he has a few football related items too.

I need as many of you to like and share the page, get as many people as you can ready for the Auction starting.If you have any other ideas let me know. If u have anyone you can contact for donations please do.

https://www.facebook.com/For-Joshua-1597946450501970/

Let's show the world what a club and fanbase we really are.

:gerbad:

On 12/11/2016 at 11:33 PM, Zetland said:

The Small Auction raised £650. How is the rest going @mark adair & @FlashHarryForrester

A wee update would be good for those of us who don't use Facebook :dazed:

Not to sure guys starting to loss track lol. Some off the stuff got klamed and some people gave the money and left Joshua with the items which I though was very nice. So don't know if I should auction them off again or just hold on to them for josh. Got lots going on next sat at his fun day down here so I am hoping that it boosts it even more. Josh has been given lots of other things to be auctioned off on the Saturday but I don't think down here is the right place for any of the Rangers stuff, also got that band playing on Friday night next week so hoping that helps out to will let you all know how it goes after the Saturday is over. 

18 hours ago, mark adair said:

Not to sure guys starting to loss track lol. Some off the stuff got klamed and some people gave the money and left Joshua with the items which I though was very nice. So don't know if I should auction them off again or just hold on to them for josh. Got lots going on next sat at his fun day down here so I am hoping that it boosts it even more. Josh has been given lots of other things to be auctioned off on the Saturday but I don't think down here is the right place for any of the Rangers stuff, also got that band playing on Friday night next week so hoping that helps out to will let you all know how it goes after the Saturday is over. 

Keep pushing Mark, you are doing great to keep this all on track :21: