Joshua Adair Facebook page and Auction

Scottyarf37

11 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Well done mate. (tu)

No bother bud, your threads and @mark adair fund raising are what real bears are about and want to support. I struggle to come on here nowadays reading the football threads but things like this are way more important. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

No bother bud, your threads and @mark adair fund raising are what real bears are about and want to support. I struggle to come on here nowadays reading the football threads but things like this are way more important. 

Come and join our posts. You are more than welcome to join in with the bedlam :dazed:

1 minute ago, Zetland said:

Come and join our posts. You are more than welcome to join in with the bedlam :dazed:

don't forget to provide a link...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295124-can-you-help-a-wee-bear-to-get-to-america-for-an-operation/&page=47

:P

On 19/10/2016 at 6:08 PM, govanblue said:

I still think the supporters' buses post-match envelope whip-round is one of the better ideas, but none of us are well-enough connected with the Supporters' buses network to get such a thing off the ground.  

If you know any bus conveners, please feel free to pester them on my behalf. :thumbup:

I have been tackling the issue of the RSC's and Bus conveners today. The Club website has the A - Z details for all of the RSC's. I have tried emailing from the list but so many of the addresses reject that I have now moved to Plan B which is texting.

Approximately 81 individuals were contacted this morning and I plan to do the rest between tonight and tomorrow. I do so ❤️ mobiles :dazed:

My apologies to everyone for a certain person that made a not so nice comment on the auction page I have removed what I could but one still remains which I can't delete for some reason. Some people are just not nice or have no brain at all. Why put stuff like that on at all. 

39 minutes ago, mark adair said:

My apologies to everyone for a certain person that made a not so nice comment on the auction page I have removed what I could but one still remains which I can't delete for some reason. Some people are just not nice or have no brain at all. Why put stuff like that on at all. 

Sad bastards with no lives of their own troll to hurt those who have something in their lives.

Easy to say ignore them but it really is the best advice. React and it's fuels their venom.

Good luck with everything ?

1 hour ago, mark adair said:

So angry when I read that post, Mark. I have seen many Supporters from other Clubs making donations. I am sure they will treat the message with the contempt it deserves.

I would never condone violence but could make an exception in his case. Anyhow, rant over.

Onwards and upwards :21:

On 19/10/2016 at 1:53 PM, FlashHarryForrester said:

I know we have the pinned post at the top but concerned not many people have looked for any updates.   I am impatient,  and we need a lot of likes and share.  Please help.

Afternoon guys, as you know I posted earlier asking to help,I have been in Contact with Mark and with his and his Families blessing I have set up a Facebook page and plan to run an online Auction,  Gather prizes and administrate and update the page with Marks assistance.

I have a few items at the moment for something I done similar. (Signed Scum Top (I know but funds required) I have 2 tickets to a Sunderland Home game, Tour of Ibrox, Signed Hamilton Ball, and will use my contacts to get a lot more item's from resturants and Distilleries. Mark has told me he has a few football related items too.

I need as many of you to like and share the page, get as many people as you can ready for the Auction starting.If you have any other ideas let me know. If u have anyone you can contact for donations please do.

https://www.facebook.com/For-Joshua-1597946450501970/

Let's show the world what a club and fanbase we really are.

Is the link above exactly what I need to quote to folks for the Auction? Sorry, not a Facebook person!

On 20/10/2016 at 11:43 PM, LochendBilly said:

How was the response from RSC's.....Mine didn't even acknowledge my share. Not surprised though.

Many of the emails on the Club website failed when I tried them. 

Last weekend I took to texting the RSC's (117 texts, so far). A good few texted back and will be discussing Joshua's Fund at their next Meeting :21:

Quick Update.  The Small Auction on the facebook page raised over £650

I have contacted the winners of the items I had and Mark will do the same with the items he has. I have asked the winners to just pay straight into the Go fund me page.

Thanks to everyone who has liked and shared the page.

We are making a difference. 

:541:

On 03/11/2016 at 9:17 AM, FlashHarryForrester said:

Quick Update.  The Small Auction on the facebook page raised over £650

I have contacted the winners of the items I had and Mark will do the same with the items he has. I have asked the winners to just pay straight into the Go fund me page.

Thanks to everyone who has liked and shared the page.

We are making a difference. 

:541:

Fantastic. :clap: