Poppy collection on Saturday at the Louden Tavern, Ibrox Stadium.

The Judderman

Folks, once again thanks to the Louden Tavern I will collecting for the Royal British Legion Poppy appeal. We will have the normal paper poppies, wristbands, metal poppy badges and two types of centenary Somme badges. I am an official collector for the RBL and every penny goes directly to them. Last year in the Louden we raised nearly £1000 on match day. An amazing success. Hopefully we can beat it this year. Pop in for a pint and a poppy to calm the pre match nerves or to celebrate victory afterwards ! Thank you 

5 hours ago, The Judderman said:

Was an amazing success, all the Somme Centenary and dated Poppy Badges went. As well as the normal Poppies etc. Tins will be handed in to the RBL and let's hope we beat last years total of just short of £1000 ! Thanks to all that gave 

Hope you do beat last year's total. Well done to you too :541:

On 30/10/2016 at 6:10 AM, The Judderman said:

Was an amazing success, all the Somme Centenary and dated Poppy Badges went. As well as the normal Poppies etc. Tins will be handed in to the RBL and let's hope we beat last years total of just short of £1000 ! Thanks to all that gave 

??? 

On 28/10/2016 at 7:14 AM, The Judderman said:

Folks, once again thanks to the Louden Tavern I will collecting for the Royal British Legion Poppy appeal. We will have the normal paper poppies, wristbands, metal poppy badges and two types of centenary Somme badges. I am an official collector for the RBL and every penny goes directly to them. Last year in the Louden we raised nearly £1000 on match day. An amazing success. Hopefully we can beat it this year. Pop in for a pint and a poppy to calm the pre match nerves or to celebrate victory afterwards ! Thank you 

Just just like to say on here what we said on social media and would like to reiterate our thanks to Dan for his hard work! 

And thanks to everyone in the pub who contributed. Cracking day