*** Commemorative medals - now back in stock!!!

govanblue

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

I think it is best to be separate as it allows more money going into one cause, and also attracts more people to the raffle due to more chance of winning a prize ..... hopefully increasing Joshua's Fund also. 

BH = 30 pounds - 2 @ 15

SS = 54 pounds - 2 @ 15 + 2 @ 12 ..... I think/hope I have read Scotty's purchase requirements correctly .... 2medals for the raffle and 2 for himself ..... (tu)

total = 84 pounds.

By putting in a full set it would only be 51 pounds, depriving the players of a much needed 33 pounds.

4 separate prizes seems fairer than one if I have my sums correct ..... depending on ticket price of course.

If not ..... then yes I would split the costs with Scotty no problem for the full set to be offered as a prize ..... sorry if this complicates things.

:uk:

You did read it correctly Bobby.
The spread of another 4 separate prizes will be fairer and i'm with you on that Bobby.
Will wait on GB getting in touch and let him know of our decision. :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You did read it correctly Bobby.
The spread of another 4 separate prizes will be fairer and i'm with you on that Bobby.
Will wait on GB getting in touch and let him know of our decision. :D

(tu)

Thanks Bud ..... this stops GB from reporting me to the B&F crowd for alleged miscalculations ...... glad you see it as being more beneficial to both causes ..... (tu)

I hope GB comes round to our way of thinking ..... :thumbup:

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Thanks Bud ..... this stops GB from reporting me to the B&F crowd for alleged miscalculations ...... glad you see it as being more beneficial to both causes ..... (tu)

I hope GB comes round to our way of thinking ..... :thumbup:

You read it correctly, but you didn't add it up correctly. :P

full set = £51, plus 2 medals for SS (£27) minus postage to winner (£3.50) - total: £74.50

bobby's plan = £30 from Bobby plus £27 from SS plus 2 medals for SS (£27) minus postage to winners (£14) - total: £70

and thus I win!  HA! :P

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Neither of you factored in the extra £10.50 postage costs you've just incurred though, eh?

:P

Can get the 2 I want picked up on Saturday and leave the other 2 with your good self GB :D
As far as the rest of the calculations are concerned all I know is I will get value for money :P

:cool:

Ah! .... but my calculations were correct, as I was working with the figures that the 6 medals totalled at.

You were also correct with the figures you were working with ..... but with a different set of medals total ..... (tu)

I was not aware of the postage costs for winners, so will give way on that point mate.

All in all if you can pass on the payment details I will add on the postage costs of 3.60 per medal to the cost of the medals.

As Scotty has said previously, never mind the calculations as it is good value for money going to 2 worthy causes.

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hi Bobby mate.
You tell me what you want and i'll go with that.
Hope this hasn't given you a headache.
Me personally am sinking a nice large Cask Gold Reserve Cardhu and one rock and i'm mellow :mutley:

:lol:

Enjoy it mate ..... just posted what I intend to do after reading your post on what you were going to do, and agree with you ...... (tu)

If GB is happy with that, then all will be well ....... :cheers:

:uk: Just seen GB's post and it looks cool .... you up for that one Scotty ?

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Enjoy it mate ..... just posted what I intend to do after reading your post on what you were going to do, and agree with you ...... (tu)

And we could add an extra bit of value to the Barca medal by chucking in one of these...

31akndnglyL.jpg 

It's the last one - I forgot I still had it. (tu)

8 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Urgently Required for Raffle: 1 bottle of Cask Gold Reserve!

:P

Maybe a better compromise would be to buy one of each medal, then offer them as 2 prizes:

• A set of all 3 Division medals
  • A Barca medal 

?

Sorry govanblue as the bottle of Cask Gold Reserve Cardhu will be ersed before the night is finished :mutley:.
Will go with Bobby and looks like we're both in agreement about 3 medals and CWC medal as 2 lots.
Send us the bill and we'll put yer cheque in the post:P

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Looks like that's us sorted Bobby. Hope it helps both causes.
govanblue is putting in an  extra with one of the prizes :beer1:  

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Sorry govanblue as the bottle of Cask Gold Reserve Cardhu will be ersed before the night is finished :mutley:.
Will go with Bobby and looks like we're both in agreement about 3 medals and CWC medal as 2 lots.
Send us the bill and we'll put yer cheque in the post:P

(tu)

Cheers mate ..... and a nice wee add on from GB makes it that wee bit special .....:cheers:

Our good friends from the Co Armagh RSCs doing what they do best...

http://rangers.co.uk/news/club/10000-benevolent-club/

08122016_benovelent_club.jpg

Thursday, 08 December 2016, 11:00

by Rangers Football Club

RANGERS legends John Greig and Peter McCloy were delighted to accept a cheque for £10,000 on behalf of the Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club at half-time in Saturday’s win over Aberdeen.

The tremendous amount was raised by the County Armagh Rangers Supporters Clubs with help from NARSA. Pictured at the match are John and Peter, trustees of the Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club, Richie Porter and Davie Nightingale representing the County Armagh RSCs and Bobby Smith from NARSA.

The Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club is a registered charity supporting former Rangers players, who require help and support, including financial and medical help.

If you would like to help support the Rangers Former Players Benevolent Club then please email fpbc@rangers.co.uk or call 0141 427 4914.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

RangersMedia members bought about 200 medals this year (plus another 200 or so last year) - so a nice chunk of that cheque will have been directly from YOUR medal purchase. Give yourself a pat on the back! :21: