Best way to get the footie

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

:lol: 

Why?

Starting to think the percentage of cunts in this forum is steadily on the rise.

Being told I should support another team, just simply because I asked what my options are watching Rangers.

I mean, can we all not just grow up a bit?

13 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Hmm, naw

I'll just go with sportsmania

Well if you insist.

Get in touch and i will sort you out with how to set up kodi with not only the sports but everything else you need.

I'm by no means an expert but managed to set mines up ok.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Why?

Starting to think the percentage of cunts in this forum is steadily on the rise.

Being told I should support another team, just simply because I asked what my options are watching Rangers.

I mean, can we all not just grow up a bit?

I never said a word about you supporting another team. The use of the word "footie" didn't bother me either.

I found the comment about the legality of one of the suggestions hilarious though. Mostly because I was hoping you weren't serious.

Don't be so sensitive mate.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well if you insist.

Get in touch and i will sort you out with how to set up kodi with not only the sports but everything else you need.

I'm by no means an expert but managed to set mines up ok.

A wee PM to myself to help out with that would be appreciated mate. Clueless with that sort of thing myself :lol: 

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I never said a word about you supporting another team. The use of the word "footie" didn't bother me either.

I found the comment about the legality of one of the suggestions hilarious though. Mostly because I was hoping you weren't serious.

Don't be so sensitive mate.

I am using my works laptop now, and I have to watch what I do on it. I can't afford to buy another laptop atm - this is why I was asking what my options are.

I've streamed as many links as anyone on here, but I can't until I buy a new computer.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

A wee PM to myself to help out with that would be appreciated mate. Clueless with that sort of thing myself :lol: 

Not a problem mate.

Do you have kodi on any of your devices just now?

If not, install the basic kodi platform for whatever device you have and i will send you links tomorrow.

Just about to go to my bed for work.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not a problem mate.

Do you have kodi on any of your devices just now?

If not, install the basic kodi platform for whatever device you have and i will send you links tomorrow.

Just about to go to my bed for work.

Got Kodi on my firestick just now but that's as far as I've got. Kinda got lost when it came to the add ons etc. 

No worries mate I'm in no great rush anyway. Appreciate the help (tu) 

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Got Kodi on my firestick just now but that's as far as I've got. Kinda got lost when it came to the add ons etc. 

No worries mate I'm in no great rush anyway. Appreciate the help (tu) 

Will pm you a good set up for it tomorrow:541: