Best way to get the footie

I know it's a bit shit at the moment, but I still want to watch us play. Glutton for punishment I know :P

But, I've only ever used my TV for DVDs and gaming - I don't even have freeview!

So I just need a bit of advice regarding sky packages, and what it's going to cost me at the start for setup and each month to get all the Rangers games.

I'd go for everything, but I'm no made of money.

10 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Footie? ffs,

If that's all you've got to worry about then, holy fuck, you must have a good life.

I would like to say to everyone before this discussion goes on any further, I wholeheartedly and sincerely apologise for using the word footie...

Aye Rab :P

7 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Get one of these for Kodi, add sportsmania at a pound a week for a 6  month package.

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/product/stream-tv-box-ebox-t8-v4-tv-box-latest-kodi-smart-tv-box/

Had a look at sportsmania Al, but I'm not sure of the legality of it.

50 minutes ago, DavieCooper74 said:

Cheapest way I have found is Sportsmania. £26 for 6 months or £17 for 3 months. Don't even need Kodi as you can log in via a browser. 

6 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Get one of these for Kodi, add sportsmania at a pound a week for a 6  month package.

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/product/stream-tv-box-ebox-t8-v4-tv-box-latest-kodi-smart-tv-box/

Mcktv sports plus is a lot cheaper than sportsmania . 

Had it for a few months now can't fault it .