MW Face Post Match

Nieto11878

Dont know if anyone else has mentioned this but in his post match interview he looked like a guy that wanted out, I have been 100% behind him and thought his vision and style was the way forward for us but its clear its not going to work and he isnt going to be able to turn this round. 4-3-3 doesnt work in this league as teams pack the midfield and we cant play through them so end up sideways and backwards - meaning takes about 60 passes to get to the opposition box and by this time there is no space. we need to be on the front foot playing quick attacking football. The other thing is to me it doesnt look like the players are now playing for him either has the barton saga had the same effect on our dressing room that Mourinho's barney with the Dr had last season at chelsea. There is defo something not right behind the scenes also I would imagine Waghorn is pretty popular with the players and IMO has been treated pretty poorly given the goals he scored last season. 

But who could we get to replace him ? serious question I actually have no idea 

He looks lost. Sounded like he was throwing out words and phrases without really believing what he was saying.

Thing is if he would stop being so stubborn and arrogant he could probably turn this around.

Don't think he's got it in him to change though.

19 minutes ago, Nieto11878 said:

Dont know if anyone else has mentioned this but in his post match interview he looked like a guy that wanted out, I have been 100% behind him and thought his vision and style was the way forward for us but its clear its not going to work and he isnt going to be able to turn this round. 4-3-3 doesnt work in this league as teams pack the midfield and we cant play through them so end up sideways and backwards - meaning takes about 60 passes to get to the opposition box and by this time there is no space. we need to be on the front foot playing quick attacking football. The other thing is to me it doesnt look like the players are now playing for him either has the barton saga had the same effect on our dressing room that Mourinho's barney with the Dr had last season at chelsea. There is defo something not right behind the scenes also I would imagine Waghorn is pretty popular with the players and IMO has been treated pretty poorly given the goals he scored last season. 

But who could we get to replace him ? serious question I actually have no idea 

Not sure they are comparable, the Chelsea Dr was a well liked member of staff and most will have thought it was an unjustified way to treat someone. 

Get the impression that due to Barton's general attitude he will not have been popular in the dressing room and the players may have been happy to see the back of him (results did briefly pick up when he was out the team).

Some of the players will lose confidence in him if he continues to stick with 4-3-3 and the results stay the same.

the only way to turn this around is to make ourselves hard to beat and horrible to play against and i dont see him doing any of these things, Teams must love playing against us we are powderpuff in the tackle and rarely look like scoring now