Thoughts on relocation of fans for them?

Luke_Hamilton

Suits both clubs to give each other about 8k each to be honest, that way they can justify ramming the prices up as high as possible for those particular games, bit hard to justify charging 49 quid for the tim game if only 900 of them would be paying it, same goes for them and our fans

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

Suits both clubs to give each other about 8k each to be honest, that way they can justify ramming the prices up as high as possible for those particular games, bit hard to justify charging 49 quid for the tim game if only 900 of them would be paying it, same goes for them and our fans

That's a very good point. It promotes mutual daylight robbery!

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:28 PM, Queen's_highway said:

Clubdecks probably the best view tbh. Just have a heart attack on the stairs half way up 

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:13 PM, jintybear said:

I'm scared of heights and I'm really unfit so they better have paramedics at the top waiting for me! :lol:

As soon as I go through the turnstile I start limping and ask the steward to use the lift.

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:07 AM, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi DKFTP,

I realise you're new to the forum but there will be no human trafficking on this forum. I hope this is crystal clear to you. 

If queen's _highway goes missing we will not hesitate to pass on your IP address to the relevant authorities.

Enjoy the forum. 

Im sure I saw Queens on the local news here wearing an orange boiler suit with some mad bastard swanning over him shouting Alis Snack bar.

They should be given whatever the worst seats in the ground are.

And we should give them the same percentage of seats as they give us, their grounds bigger so we should get a bigger allocation

12 hours ago, Willis said:

Their grounds bigger so we should get a bigger allocation

That would be a good idea for all of five minutes before someone started the inevitable "Why Are We Subsidising The Bheasts?" thread.

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:00 PM, dougal72 said:

In the Govan Rear for this one. The amount of away fans at these games are what makes them great no matter how repulsive they are.

It is the percentage of ground capacity that is wrong, we should have 9000 at their place end of.   In the by gone days of yore when Ibrox held 100000 we didn't restrict their numbers simply because they could only squeeze 80000 in,