Posters who think its acceptablefor Rangers to be 16 points behind the Filth

Smile

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Yes for the reasons I gave above.

It's a clear No because fuck the celtic, we're Rangers not some shitey no mark team.

So what do I pick then? 

I cant wipe your arse for you.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, so you are t aloud a different opinion from others on here without getting shit for it. 

The fact that some of you think I'm one of those scum is enough for me to leave I guess. It's ashame I was enjoying the forum for the most part. We don't have much fans up in my area so I thought this wouldve been a good place to engage with other rangers

3 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

Haha, so you are t aloud a different opinion from others on here without getting shit for it. 

The fact that some of you think I'm one of those scum is enough for me to leave I guess. It's ashame I was enjoying the forum for the most part. We don't have much fans up in my area so I thought this wouldve been a good place to engage with other rangers

You joined 5 years ago and have 22 posts. On what planet is that "engaging with other rangers...."?

31 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me how i can make that any simpler for you or less of a loaded question.

Fine if you had just made the options yes or no, but you had to add "it disgusts me" to the no option. I would have voted no but I'm not disgusted by it so decided to abstain.

6 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

You are getting no different from any new member the choice of name never helped, even when you state that is your own.

Just now, blueretro said:

Fine if you had just made the options yes or no, but you had to add "it disgusts me" to the no option. I would have voted no but I'm not disgusted by it so decided to abstain.

Which  is your right.

Just now, cushynumber said:

You joined 5 years ago and have 22 posts. On what planet is that "engaging with other rangers...."?

I joined a couple weeks ago, I dont know where you are getting the 5 years ago stat. My first post was only about a week ago

2 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

I joined a couple weeks ago, I dont know where you are getting the 5 years ago stat. My first post was only about a week ago

Just get involved the abuse will die down once everybody feels your really one of us, may take a few thousand posts in saying that I've seen scum supporters banned with that amount.

2 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

Sorry I don't keep tabs on the Celtic players that jived over a 100 years ago

There's a lot of posters who's first and only post was this poll. It breeds suspicion and others will get tarred with the same brush. Particularly low count posters.

Go ahead and engage. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Just get involved the abuse will die down once everybody feels your really one of us, may take a few thousand posts in saying that I've seen scum supporters banned with that amount.

Okay thanks, sorry for the horrible spelling today, I'm using my phone as I'm in a hotel for the game tomorrow

14 minutes ago, Jameshay09 said:

IMG_0435.GIF

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

There's a lot of posters who's first and only post was this poll. It breeds suspicion and others will get tarred with the same brush. Particularly low count posters.

Go ahead and engage. 

It is just the opinion I have at the moment, it could all change after the season or even after tomorrow. I just want to say I never said I agree with everything the board and warbs has done. I just don't think I'm at the point where I think they should be getting chucked for it yet

4 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Delighted to be back in the top Scottish league.  Disappointed to see such a gap in our first season back.  I'l be aggravated if this is the same story for Hogmanay 2017.

It's alright TWS , you're not on the hit list :lol: 

No it's not acceptable because we've dropped too many points we shouldn't have. There have been a few games like at Shittodrie were we should have came away something but didn't, and too many games were we didn't turn up at all like away to hertz.

That combined with the fact the scum have went on a run that no-one would've predicted after being humiliated by the Imps, have meant that we've ended up out the race by hogmanay.

Understandable but not acceptable.