Warburtons too weak to be manager of Rangers

scottyc06

You can count on one hand the number of times Warburton has actually been annoyed at his players & had a go at them! He always seems to back them! 

I cant think of any Rangers manager previously that would come out after a 4-1 defeat at Tynecastle & support his players fight & just put it down to losing a couple of sloppy goals! Aye that happens but we're Rangers.. we dig in & dominate again, not completely fold! Or at least that used to be us! 

He just doesn't seem to have anything about him when it comes to having a go at players when they need it! Halliday playing every game is another example, grow a set  & drop him! Get a reaction, instead of telling them everything's gonna be ok once they get back to training and analyse it! If it was me, I'd have them in for a double session tomorrow, fuck their day off! 

I watched the Chelsea game last night & pre match they had a feature with Terry & Gerrard who both said they worked harder when the gaffer gave them grief, even when they were doing well! You then see Conte absolutely roaring at his players if they're not doing what they should be! When have you ever seen Warburton lose the head with our players! He's had plenty of excuses/opportunities to do so yet never does! 

You're their fucking manager, start acting like it! In fact, scrap that, you've clearly not got the fight or understanding to be manager of Rangers.. fuck off! 

I seen more than my fair share of weak leaders during my time in the army.  The authoritarians would lose the respect of those under them and the nicey nice one's were always taken advantage of and that's what MW comes across as to me. The best leaders were always the carrot and stick type, rewarded for doing well and fucking battered and the fear of god put in you if you fucked up. MW just doesn't have that ability to motivate this team or follow through against poor individual performances.