Murty/Hill press conference

OceanRain

The journos are desperate for Murty to say something offensive to the fans/board/club. Just pish question after pish question. 

Feel for Murty. He clearly didn't expect to be in this position. Think he's handled it pretty well considering the surprise departure and the fact our board are fucking useless. 

Shame results have been pish. But I think Murty is too honest. I'd have lost it if that journo asked me again how I'm coping! ? 

"I'm fine ya weird cunt! Stop worrying about me and just write your shitty report up" 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Turnberry18 said:

You mean Pardew is a leading contender to become manager?

No I mean when Murty got given the job of taking the team Pardew said he'd be happy to help him out if he needed it

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Have they linked up before at a club?

Murty was Captain of Reading during Pardew's spell there. Pardew said he was a massive help for him when he was new to management because of his leadership skills

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/592776/graeme-murty-was-a-big-help-when-i-was-a-rookie-now-id-be-happy-to-help-him-says-alan-pardew/

12 hours ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

The journos are desperate for Murty to say something offensive to the fans/board/club. Just pish question after pish question. 

Feel for Murty. He clearly didn't expect to be in this position. Think he's handled it pretty well considering the surprise departure and the fact our board are fucking useless. 

Shame results have been pish. But I think Murty is too honest. I'd have lost it if that journo asked me again how I'm coping! ? 

"I'm fine ya weird cunt! Stop worrying about me and just write your shitty report up" 

Never listened to Murtys interview but would assume it was that raman prick from stv asking the stupid fuckin questions.
Can still see the cunts face after the tramps result against the Red Imps.
The 1000 yard stare was fuckin hilarious.
Attention seeking arsehole.