Dougie Wright Goal Analysis

RFCRobertson

7 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

I was having a "discussion" on here before the game with a couple of guys who had thoroughly convinced themselves that we were going to get a tanking. They wouldn't listen to reason - that the sheep are actually pretty shite, and that we needed Dodoo, not Waghorn, playing to exploit the gaps in the sheep's defence. Where's yer faith in the manager and  players ya cowering fannies.

Nice wee vid.

I knew we wouldn't get a tanking, no chance, we have been slowly improving our defence since Murty replaced MW. But I didn't think we would manage more than a goal or 2 on a good day, its away at Aberdeen and we aren't exactly on scoring form. I predicted a 2-1. I certainly didn't expect Aberdeen's defence to fall apart so quickly. 3-0 is a cracking result away from home.
I have no idea who Pedro is, never heard of the guy prior to him coming to Rangers, but he seems to talk the talk, but that doesn't win us games with what he says in a press conference. It was he says to the players to get them motivated to win.
I have faith in him, but not all of the players deserve the same credit.

With the potential of JD and KM maybe starting next fixture, i'm looking forward to our next game.