Dougie Wright Goal Analysis

RFCRobertson

I was having a "discussion" on here before the game with a couple of guys who had thoroughly convinced themselves that we were going to get a tanking. They wouldn't listen to reason - that the sheep are actually pretty shite, and that we needed Dodoo, not Waghorn, playing to exploit the gaps in the sheep's defence. Where's yer faith in the manager and  players ya cowering fannies.

Nice wee vid.

8 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

I was having a "discussion" on here before the game with a couple of guys who had thoroughly convinced themselves that we were going to get a tanking. They wouldn't listen to reason - that the sheep are actually pretty shite, and that we needed Dodoo, not Waghorn, playing to exploit the gaps in the sheep's defence. Where's yer faith in the manager and  players ya cowering fannies.

Nice wee vid.

Why you always coming on and hitting out with this shite? people were right to criticise after Motherwell and Kilmarnock games. 

I didn't agree with people saying before the game we'd get a tanking. I've thought for many months personally that we'd win that match yesterday because we simply have to but don't blame anyone for thinking otherwise. Cowering fannies they aren't. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why you always coming on and hitting out with this shite? people were right to criticise after Motherwell and Kilmarnock games. 

I didn't agree with people saying before the game we'd get a tanking. I've thought for many months personally that we'd win that match yesterday because we simply have to but don't blame anyone for thinking otherwise. Cowering fannies they aren't. 

OK, instead of 'cowering fannies' put "Ma glass isn't either half full of half empty, it's fucking falling to pieces and will never work again until I get a whole new glass! Woe, oh fucking woe!"

That kind of greeting gets my goat. My glass is usually half full, but maybe that's my problem.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Examples? 

3 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

OK, instead of 'cowering fannies' put "Ma glass isn't either half full of half empty, it's fucking falling to pieces and will never work again until I get a whole new glass! Woe, oh fucking woe!"

That kind of greeting gets my goat. My glass is usually half full, but maybe that's my problem.

We do need a whole new team to compete with Celtic though. That's undeniable unless your someone like BluePeter9 who thinks Barrie McKay is our new Wullie Johnston and every manager we've had is Conte in disguise. 

We shouldn't need a whole new team to make second ours, though. 

1 minute ago, The Tavernator said:

Examples? 

The stuff you were saying in the Motherwell thread last week. Quite abusive to myself for not standing for the result. 

I think it was that thread anyway - might have been a different one, but it was one recently. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The stuff you were saying in the Motherwell thread last week. Quite abusive to myself for not standing for the result. 

I think it was that thread anyway - might have been a different one, but it was one recently. 

If you were being all doom and gloom then maybe I was a bit unpleasant to you. As I said, too much of it elicits a 'strong' response. That's life.

37 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah his analysis is woeful. A Rangers fan who now cos he's half in the public eye is up the arses of the tarriers.

Its not. Maybe not that good for this game but his stuff is really good. What would you rather the papers was full of analysis, stats and tactics talk from the likes of Dougie or sensationalist pish from Jackson and co who have no clue about the actual game of football. 

Really wish this sort of stuff was more popular in the press but they're braindead. 

Didn't know he is a Rangers fan though

15 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Its not. Maybe not that good for this game but his stuff is really good. What would you rather the papers was full of analysis, stats and tactics talk from the likes of Dougie or sensationalist pish from Jackson and co who have no clue about the actual game of football. 

Really wish this sort of stuff was more popular in the press but they're braindead. 

Didn't know he is a Rangers fan though

Yeah I'm sure he posted on here as DJW. Stats and analysis like that are irrelevant. It's all about the full time score. 

15 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah I'm sure he posted on here as DJW. Stats and analysis like that are irrelevant. It's all about the full time score. 

Is that who it is? I'm sure he was a mod on here. 

Did not know that. :lol: 

2 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

That argument is about as well constructed as that 'analysis'

3 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

Nice wee vid.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing eh mate