FAO:Everyone requesting a Signature.

Dado

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work (tu) <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

If anyone wishes to help out also please post in this thread and say which one you will be working on.

Thanks everyone for your anticipated co-operation in this small transitional period, please be patient and we will sort you out.

Dado.

Waiting List

------------------------------

Dado Is A Scot - Ibroxwonder on the job B)

Hold_the_applause - ??

wee-cj-10 - azul

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still very much a beginner BD, but if you need me, I offer my graphical services (tu)

Excellent mate, if you want to have a bash at the first one on the list feel free (tu)

Look at his thread first to see what he was looking for and if you need any help or links to tutorials or anything then PM me (tu)

Still very much a beginner BD, but if you need me, I offer my graphical services (tu)

Excellent mate, if you want to have a bash at the first one on the list feel free (tu)

Look at his thread first to see what he was looking for and if you need any help or links to tutorials or anything then PM me (tu)

Cheers m8 (tu) Will have a look just now for super chris then B)

Cheers m8 (tu) Will have a look just now for super chris then B)

Top Man (tu)

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work (tu) <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

If anyone wishes to help out also please post in this thread and say which one you will be working on.

Thanks everyone for your anticipated co-operation in this small transitional period, please be patient and we will sort you out.

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

Just to let you know big dado i've re-registered as Mad Dog so could you change it from super chris to Mad Dog cheers mate

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work  (tu)  <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

Just to let you know big dado i've re-registered as Mad Dog so could you change it from super chris to Mad Dog cheers mate

you didnt have to.one of the admin couldve changed your name

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work  (tu)  <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

:blink: You have 2 accounts???

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work? (tu)? <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

:blink:

Please post in this thread if you are looking for a signature, we have lost one member of our Graphics team recently and are set to lose another as First 2 50 is heading off to the Army (All the best mate, thanks for all your hard work? (tu)? <beeer> ) so we are understaffed atm when it comes to sig making.

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

I've deleted my super_chris one dado

Could someone put together a sig for me please. Poor old Coop and the chip throwing - think the big man has had enough.

I'd love something that includes Davie Cooper, the club crest or badge and the union flag. anything else, I leave up to you guys - you certainly produce good work.

Thanks,

CG

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

Can you please do me up a new flashy sig. As per ususal, Ibrox, Rangers Logo, maybe a picture of McGreggor also, and some sort of Canada touch if possible....and my name/handle of course...

Thanks so much! (tu)

Hello Dado

Cn i have a sig please with my name on it with noel and liam from oasis on it please?

Sure thing, there is a queue now though :lol:

My list is now as follows:

Bazza

Canadaready

Airdriebear

TrueBlueGal

In that order (tu):pipe:

Dado.

List

Super Chris

Andy 500

Sme

Can you please do me up a new flashy sig. As per ususal, Ibrox, Rangers Logo, maybe a picture of McGreggor also, and some sort of Canada touch if possible....and my name/handle of course...

Thanks so much! (tu)

Someone else fancy this one? :pipe: