Barton & Ferguson

1NachoNovo

1 minute ago, rangersmad86 said:

? x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

It's a bloody example ffs..

2 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

It's a bloody example ffs..

Its a fucking brutal example.... literally couldn't have picked a worse example.... Ian Ferguson, Stuart McCall, Graeme Souness, fuck me if you'd said Jimmy Calderwood you would have been less wrong... still wrong but less wrong

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

When has Barton ever been a committed club man? When has he ever shown a concern for the club's interests above his own desire to be the headline?

Don't mistake his anger issue for conviction (although he has one of those too).

That's just rubbish. OK, he isn't the model pro, but he was great for Burnley before he joined us and they took him back again. That counts for something. BUT, that has nothing to do with the point I'm making. The point I'm making is, him and Fergie would not take shit and drop the failures. Something we don't seem to be grasping right now.

4 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

That's just rubbish. OK, he isn't the model pro, but he was great for Burnley before he joined us and they took him back again. That counts for something. BUT, that has nothing to do with the point I'm making. The point I'm making is, him and Fergie would not take shit and drop the failures. Something we don't seem to be grasping right now.

Oh, yeah, he spent one season at Burnley before leaving for us, I take back what I said about his lack of commitment to the cause.

He couldn't even keep his mouth shut while under disciplinary investigation. He showed no respect for the club.

This place get's worse.

Barton would be away up the tunnel to get a wifi signal to cash out before it hit 89-minutes and Ferguson would be too busy checking his phone for witty, jolly craicster, texts from half his inbred tarrier family.

We need money and a good, sensible manager who can spend it wisely.

That is all. It's not rocket science. 

I disagree with what ur saying, Barton is banned from all sort of football for 18 months and ferguson well he should be as he won't cut it for what we need. If u think Barton and ferguson or anyone like them will fix this then u are well wide of the mark. Start with the board then players&manager and all forms of anyone who have had anything to do with Rangers before including supporters clubs and the like and I think u might be getting somewhere we need cleared out from top to bottom left to right. The only thing that's good about our club are the supporters. 

14 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Already explained tbf Ferguson is a clueless coach who could install fight into Clyde and Barton has no coaching experience and an 18 month ban from football it's simple really

I get that. It's an attitude thing. They have the attitude Pedro and MW don't. King & Co clearly don't either. We need guys that are not afraid to boot baws when baws need booted. Far too many nicety's going around Ibrox these days.