McLean, jack and other transfers

stevemac

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Can folk just forget the valuation the OP put on our players and answer the rest of it?

I would like some insight on that too. 

This thread so far has only concentrated on a misguided valuation of our players when was supposed to be about possible signings. 

There's already both a rumours and suggestion threads in the transfer section though. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

I know. It hardly gets read though. Its mostly shit. There's at least some possible truth in this. 

I'd be surprised if either Weiss or McLean are signed. Weiss isn't likely to take the pay cut necessary to make the deal happen, not to mention the transfer fee. And no way the sheep sell us McLean considering how rattled they are about Jack signing for us. (Though much of that is just McInnes getting a scapegoat ready.) I envision another Scott Allan saga where they try to force him to move to the tims or an English Championship team; only way we're getting McLean is if he holds fast until January to sign a pre-contract. 

1 hour ago, Aubie92 said:

I'd be surprised if either Weiss or McLean are signed. Weiss isn't likely to take the pay cut necessary to make the deal happen, not to mention the transfer fee. And no way the sheep sell us McLean considering how rattled they are about Jack signing for us. (Though much of that is just McInnes getting a scapegoat ready.) I envision another Scott Allan saga where they try to force him to move to the tims or an English Championship team; only way we're getting McLean is if he holds fast until January to sign a pre-contract. 

Totally agree. Would be mega shocked of Weiss was playing for us next year.