Pedal for Scotland Glasgow to Edinburgh Cycle

2 hours ago, saintbob1969 said:

Any Bears doing the Big 93 mile cycle in September? I'm thinking about it and looking for "haunners". I'll be doing it for the Rangers Charity Foundation.

(if this is in the wrong Forum please let me know)

Me and my missus are doing it mate

its not 93 mile but 

it's only Glasgow to Edinburgh we are doing

4 hours ago, saintbob1969 said:

What about your own Fund-raising link? If you are using a Just Giving page you need to get it posted here! :thumbup:

I played a 11 a side game at the training  centre on Thursday for the charity foundation  , class night! seen what a bastard it must be having to go there as your place of work for longer than the usual 2 hours a day , these players don't know they are born 

I've done the big one a couple of times (guess they have changed the route as im sure it used to be 110 miles?). I wont be able to do it this year but if you need any advice, ask away. Good luck mate :thumbup:

Ok, thats me registered with the organisers, now going over to Rangers Charity. I've elected to go with the first wave at 7.30. Happy to meet any other Bears at Glasgow Green on the day, or even for a wee, low-key training session, maybe. A team of us representing Rangers would be even better.

Regards.

9 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Ok, thats me registered with the organisers, now going over to Rangers Charity. I've elected to go with the first wave at 7.30. Happy to meet any other Bears at Glasgow Green on the day, or even for a wee, low-key training session, maybe. A team of us representing Rangers would be even better.

Regards.

Mate me and my missus are doing it 

what is your plans to link it to the charity etc