*** Official Pre Season Friendlies announcements and suggestions***

52 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

I heard it will be at Murray Park, most likely will be on Rtv but dont think it will be live.   Hopefully we will get am announcement this week.

U ever use Iptv?  Not sure if it works in colombia but I have used it in America. Have an annual subscription. Have most sports channels in Hd including the epl kick offs. MLS and Canadian sports too. Rtv isnt in hd but is usually good quality.

I wont see the game then if RTV don't show it live. I do not have the money for to buy subscriptions to watch tv sadly. Hope I get see highlights of the game on youtube maybe. At least we have one game before 1st qualifier.

38 minutes ago, Amato said:

Do you know much about Morelos mate?

I have not watched him from when he has been playing in Finland but only remember see him play from when with the national sub20 team in the South America youth championship in 2015 and was one of the younger players, we play him as lone striker but he did not score, he is strong enough and not very tall but in Scotland I think be better if he has someone forward with him, he has good instinct. He did not play in the sub20 world cup because the coach prefer Rafael Santos Borre who play with Deportivo Cali at the time but now with Villarreal. Alfredo played with a very good team here called Independiente Medellin but he was very young so did not play too much time. 

2 hours ago, denya said:

I don't live in Columbia my friend, I live in Colombia. 

:angrywillie:

Where in Colombia are you amigo?

My bird lives in Barranquilla, so I'm there about 3 times a year.

Been to Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena many times.

Love the place.

Just now, VB1965 said:

Love the place.

In the moment Bogota but next month I return to Cordoba, is in the north too, more close to Cartagena than Barranquilla. 

2 minutes ago, denya said:

In the moment Bogota but next month I return to Cordoba, is in the north too, more close to Cartagena than Barranquilla. 

I'll let you know next time I head over.

Definitely going to be in Barranquilla for New Year.

Just now, VB1965 said:

Ok! Barranquilla is a bit far from me, I am from Cordoba where Morelos is from. You will have good time for new year. 

1 minute ago, denya said:

Ok! Barranquilla is a bit far from me, I am from Cordoba where Morelos is from. You will have good time for new year. 

We'll more than likely be in Cartagena (Las Americas or a hotel in the walled city) for New year.

First trip to Colombia was  Bogota about 9 years ago on business.

Ended up in a club called Extasis .and gave a hooker a Rangers top as part payment.

Missed my flight and got home 2 days later.................

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/817275/Rangers-transfer-news-Jamie-Walker-Hearts-Pedro-Caixinha-Graham-Dorrans

Meanwhile, the Light Blues will face St Johnstone at Murray Park next Thursday in a closed-doors friendly.

According to a couple on FF we have a couple closed door games before that too - 1 tomorrow afternoon and 1 on Monday too (no idea who those are against)

On 6/12/2017 at 11:25 PM, denya said:

I wont see the game then if RTV don't show it live. I do not have the money for to buy subscriptions to watch tv sadly. Hope I get see highlights of the game on youtube maybe. At least we have one game before 1st qualifier.

I have not watched him from when he has been playing in Finland but only remember see him play from when with the national sub20 team in the South America youth championship in 2015 and was one of the younger players, we play him as lone striker but he did not score, he is strong enough and not very tall but in Scotland I think be better if he has someone forward with him, he has good instinct. He did not play in the sub20 world cup because the coach prefer Rafael Santos Borre who play with Deportivo Cali at the time but now with Villarreal. Alfredo played with a very good team here called Independiente Medellin but he was very young so did not play too much time. 

Look at sports nation mate. It's affordable and brilliant. You can pay monthly. 3 monthly or yearly. 

On 2017-6-13 at 0:25 AM, VB1965 said:

Love the place.

On 2017-6-13 at 0:28 AM, denya said:

On 2017-6-13 at 0:32 AM, VB1965 said:

On 2017-6-13 at 0:33 AM, denya said:

On 2017-6-13 at 0:42 AM, VB1965 said:

We'll more than likely be in Cartagena (Las Americas or a hotel in the walled city) for New year.

First trip to Colombia was  Bogota about 9 years ago on business.

Ended up in a club called Extasis .and gave a hooker a Rangers top as part payment.

Missed my flight and got home 2 days later.................

Depending on the age of Denya, this is either the start oof a beautiful friendship, or grooming, by @VB1965? 

Imagine if denya  did get enough money together, for a visit to a Rangers game at Ibrox, only for kick off to be moved to accommodate TV? How raging mad would that make you? Your plane touches down in Glasgow, on the Friday night, your return flight is Sunday lunchtime, and the game gets moved to Monday night. Would you miss the plane, or the game? You'd think that there'd be a job as a drug mule for you, between Colombia, and GB, to catch a few games. You might even be able to afford a season ticket, if you get paid?

Sometimes you need to think outside the box, to get on in life. No need to thank me for the advice..??

Seems we're playing the New Saints on Monday behind closed doors.

Then St. Johnstone next Thursday.

Also (apparently) letting St. Johnstone use Auchenhowie to play the New Saints as well.

Still don't know who we're supposed to be playing this afternoon though - suggestions of Coleraine.

Wee trip down to south west Spain to take part in the Copa Colombino. Round robin tourney played between Huelva, usually Seville, a Portugese team and A.N.Other. Cracking wee 20k all seater stadium and the beer is cheap & the weather is always amazing.