Season ticket payments

I cancelled mine and using a relatives who doesn't go to games anymore but still keeps his ticket going.

Why pay when I can use his. I just give him money for what cost of ticket will be for games I use it for.

Cant always get to all the games with job I got now.        Anyway,

Got an e mail from the TO today asking for second payment, they have not taken first payment.

I did tell them I was cancelling my ST in May. Guess they forgot to input it into the system for this month?

On 7/6/2017 at 8:08 PM, Billy1984 said:

They took my first one at the end of May but haven't taken my second yet.  

Same as mine.i paid all upfront last time, but have gone with zebra 4 payment scheme this time.maybe they take it quarterly., although that wouldn't make much sense.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Mine was taken ok but feel for anyone trying to query theirs.Trying to contact the ticket office will probably cost more than the instalment itself your left on hold so long!!

I appreciate it's not at the top of the list as far as boardroom goes for change but Club 1872 or our new SLO could look into it on our behalf.As a fan and season ticket holder I can honestly say it's as if we are an inconvenience to most that work there!

In fact will just send an email to the SLO myself and try and get the ball rolling.Fuck knows what good it will do but no point moaning and just accepting it!!

Email sent?

2 hours ago, rab wilson said:

Same as mine.i paid all upfront last time, but have gone with zebra 4 payment scheme this time.maybe they take it quarterly., although that wouldn't make much sense.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Just checked and it is now pending on my account rab.