***Official Rangers V Marseille thread***

MrMckee

Major improvement today. I think we are 4/5 players away yet imo a centre forward, 2 wingers and 2 fullbacks required. I Thought Tav played well today he's not perfect and we defo need to be looking to bring in a player that will really challenge him for right back. Don't know if anyone else agrees but out of that back 4 today Wallace is the poorest player imo. I'm hoping long term Pedro is looking for a replacement  and the question over the captaincy must surely being discussed amongst the management?... no harm to Wallace he's done us a great turn but to me he looks nowhere near the same level he was a few years back when we signed him which is disappointing would love to see him be the player to win every division etc. but this season coming and probly the next will be massive for us and we can't have any passengers to get sentimental over.

38 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Missed the game due to work. 

Read some positive reviews which is nice. 

How did the new boys get on? Particularly Dorrans and Herrera?

Dorrans was great a thought, reminded me of Davis, looks like he will be a very important player for us for the season.

Herrera looked a real handful and held the ball up well, big physical and with a good touch.

Alves totally strolled it, hardly broke sweat and his presence had a massive impact.

Pena got the last 12 mins and looked uninterested.  Morelos got the last 25 and looked ok.

Dorrans and Alves looked really good.