*** You've Been Reported - Final Warning ***

govanblue

7 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Ok mate it's must have been another rfceaglefund I donated to then

HI mate,

I'll clarify that for you.

In October 2016, @pcbear  donated a handful of the much sought-after RSEA badges and offered them for sale to whoever wanted one.

You eagerly bought one from him, and pcbear told you to pay the £10 to the Fund.  That's not a donation

You got yourself a great product at a good price, and in effect, it was pcbear who donated to the Fund.

Hope that makes sense.

So yes, you've certainly benefited from The Fund (as so many on here have) but you've not yet donated to it. :p:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Ok mate it's must have been another rfceaglefund I donated to then

Usually those details don't apply to the Erskine Fund.

Do you want added to the Pledged list for this Season? I can do that for you. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

HI mate,

I'll clarify that for you.

In October 2016, @pcbear  donated a handful of the much sought-after RSEA badges and offered them for sale to whoever wanted one.

You eagerly bought one from him, and pcbear told you to pay the £10 to the Fund.  That's not a donation

You got yourself a great product at a good price, and in effect, it was pcbear who donated to the Fund.

Hope that makes sense.

So yes, you've certainly profited from The Fund (as so many on here have) but you've not yet donated to it.

Mate can you send me a link

also I haven't benefited from you erskine fund

and after I donate please do not add me to a list as I'm donating to help the guys at erskine not to get on one of your lists

4 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Mate can you send me a link

also I haven't benefited from you erskine fund

and after I donate please do not add me to a list as I'm donating to help the guys at erskine not to get on one of your lists

Then in that case, we don't want your donation. :p:

You can donate directly to Erskine via this link...

https://www.erskine.org.uk/support-our-work/donate/

:tu:

11 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

IMG_3558.thumb.PNG.9e6862724d7d776d2decedc0ecc0ee0b.PNGs

can you please excuse me on your next naming and shaming exercise

Nice one with the donation. :tu:  Erskine will make good use of that. :rangers:

But no that doesn't really buy you an exemption from any subsequent naming and or shaming exercise.  (Do I ever really name anyone? And I think the shame tends to comes from within, and is it just an exercise?). :p:

For me there are 2 types of Bears on RangersMedia - those who want to support the Fund, and those who don't.

It's up to every individual to decide which list they want to be on - but they can't stop my freedom to make whatever lists I fancy.

You can do the same if you want. :tu:

There's actually a diagram here that explains it better than I can...

26 minutes ago, govanblue said:

For me there are 2 types of Bears on RangersMedia - those who want to support the Fund, and those who don't.

It's up to every individual to decide which list they want to be on - but they can't stop my freedom to make whatever lists I fancy.

Although, if we're going to be strictly accurate, there is only one list - and it's my goal to get everyone on it. :confused:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund- the-official-201718-season-pre-season-training-starts-here/

184 names so far, and another 36 queuing up to get on it.  That's not a bad start. :rangers:

Shame we didn't quite get that 185th, but I'm sure I'll find some more Good Bears out there to make it worth the effort.

Sponsors_Fund_Logo_POPPY_zps941c1252.jpg.3dfdd21cad45c3cf13cd104ef16342b4.jpg

Deep into injury time, in an uneventful second half.  No more goals to report, so it's still 31-20 to the Good Guys.  

The players are just going through the motions now, and most of the spectators are already on the Subway.

Any minute now, hopefully, the referee will call a halt to what, at the end of the day, has been a good pre-season work out for the Home side, albeit a rather lacklustre performance from the visitors, who didn't really live up to their superstar reputations. :hiboys:

But at least the Crowd went home happy. :rangers:

On 02/08/2017 at 11:33 PM, ianb1547 said:

Donated via paypal....with extra to cover costs

Apologies gb...I been all over the place recently....wales....new Zealand...us......whatever.........at least I can sleep at night now...totally forgot the medals....sorry mate

Hopefully will get this updated for you shortly. :thumbup:

You are now transferred to the Donated list. :dance:

On 01/08/2017 at 11:53 PM, govanblue said:

Dear Non-Fund Member.

As you've probably noticed, You've been reported to Admin.  You'll probably see a wee notification in the top right hand corner of the page.

reported.jpg.ae8abc0386c0537c963751d5ccd66c04.jpg

This is because you have consistently refused to donate to the RM Erskine Fund, and therefore we've come to the only natural conclusion, which is that you're a taig.

The only way to remedy this, redeem your reputation, and continue posting on RM is to join the RM Erskine Fund...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

Don't say you haven't been warned.

From bheastminded:

20170809_025114.jpg

:lol::lol: