*** You've Been Reported - Final Warning ***

govanblue

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Aye mate ... as old as the hills themselves .... now being referred to in medical journals as suffering from TCBS ..... The Cumnock Bear Syndrome ..... :p:

:UK:

In medical microbiology journals TCBS is used to grow Vibrio cholerae and its green! I always thought there was something not right with that Cumnock bloke. 

Vibrio-cholerae-on-TCBS-medium.jpg.6f7789f0e8ea9d92289c020ecd5c9f75.jpg

27 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Or Cumnockbearsotheraccountfrenia 

It can be a terrible affliction .... but scientists have revealed they have made a significant breakthrough after stringent tests on other human sufferers of this condition ... some involving whipping, it has been reported .... that small amounts of money generously donated to The Rangers Media Erskine Fund will alleviate the symptoms ... and donating on a regular basis will in time cure this malady completely.

So there is now no reason for sufferers to feel isolated and alone ... the cure is out there .... and the wonderful news is it will only cost sufferers a mere £10 quid a year to be freed from their misery .... some after taking the cure ... even have   smiles as wide as the Clyde ..... just like the recipients of their donations ....  our armed forces veterans .... :p:

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

It can be a terrible affliction .... but scientists have revealed they have made a significant breakthrough after stringent tests on other human sufferers of this condition ... some involving whipping, it has been reported .... that small amounts of money generously donated to The Rangers Media Erskine Fund will alleviate the symptoms ... and donating on a regular basis will in time cure this malady completely.

So there is now no reason for sufferers to feel isolated and alone ... the cure is out there .... and the wonderful news is it will only cost sufferers a mere £10 quid a year to be freed from their misery .... some after taking the cure ... even have   smiles as wide as the Clyde ..... just like the recipients of their donations ....  our armed forces veterans .... :p:

A cure has definitely been found Bobby - scientifically proven to cure this ailment 

the word needs out

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

but Gaffbear said anybody reporting deserves a kick in the BAWS

If its plural then I can think of a few who wouldn't be receiving that, females, eunuchs and those with just the one baw. :sherlock:

Sometimes posters don't consider the ramifications of their imprecision. Its given a free pass to those who are oblivious to the punishment. I'm glad I did The Merchant of Venice as my set Shakespear for O Level. :lol:

15 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

If its plural then I can think of a few who wouldn't be receiving that, females, eunuchs and those with just the one baw. :sherlock:

Sometimes posters don't consider the ramifications of their imprecision. Its given a free pass to those who are oblivious to the punishment. I'm glad I did The Merchant of Venice as my set Shakespear for O Level. :lol:

You one of em "thinking" bears then?

20 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

That was almost an impressive post with big words until you fucked up.

Saw this thread start last night and I was in stitches at GB's fuck off reply. It's almost as if @Frank Harrison wasn't aware GB knows what RM is like, or that FH doesn't spend a lot of time in OT taking the pish too. 

Others joined in, hilarious apart from the fact they're moaning about fund raising. "Aye but it's his methods I don't like" - Fuck Off :lol:

fuck me.  where to begin?

Ok, after consultation with Admin, the ban has now been lifted temporarily for some members.  The deadline for donations has been extended to this Saturday.

So you still have a chance to redeem yourself.

:tu:

13 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Calm down Frank and for what it's worth, I know GB doesn't need backed-up here but I'm going to do so anyway. It's not done for recognition as in the 5 years I've been on here I've yet to see a "look at me" from GB.

I got a notification too by the way.

What's your pidgeon with GB bumping the fund with a bit of humour?

We are all also familiar with "if you had it would you give it", and I have no doubt that you and every other Bear on here gives to charity regularly when able.

Well done for not seeking recognition and advising us of that point.

Hi GG.

Thanks for those kind words.

Technically, there have actually been four look at me's over the last five years.

Here's the first...

Ant_Season_Tickets_zpsa4ba6888.thumb.jpg.dfdf03f41cb22e623e3228ef399e0dc8.jpg

And two more....

MP1_zps4fdb388d.thumb.jpg.3c18fadde9919a10eff62fcf969508d1.jpg law_shirt_presentation_zps052431fa.thumb.jpg.63597f723dcb39cb717e71d54d490e64.jpg

And the last...

GB_Medal2_zpsagfttyl2.thumb.jpg.7a5f8963304d97746d8a1a9e245654b1.jpg

The first was posted because I wanted people to see Young Ant's injury, and feel more inclined to help him.

The second and third, because it needed two people to hold the frames.

And the fourth was because I was showing the Erskine medal to our Fund Members, because it's them who paid for it!

I guess if I were not so ugly, I'd maybe flaunt myself a bit more, but to be honest, I prefer seeing others basking in the glory...

Erskine_RDF2_zpst623w6qu.thumb.jpg.0b1e3509dffb5073d26f2478669d6fe4.jpgErskine_RDF3_zpsxhxm4poe.thumb.jpg.5a89bb236327e95acb62b15462076144.jpg

Other than that, you hit several nails on the head.

:mutley:

10 hours ago, IbroxBurnzy said:

Looking for a Donation to a great cause and even that ends in a negative spin ?

RangersMedia baffles me at times??

Well Done GB and keep up the good work I for one will happily keep donating ?

It's not so baffling when you analyse it a little.  (Bear in mind that I get a LOT more PMs than I get posts)

Be reassured though that those who would like to see the Fund fail, or fuck off, are a very small, albeit very vocal minority.  And if you need proof of that, ask me how many Good Bears have pledged/signed up over the last 24 hours. :rangers:

And how many Bears have come across as maybe not so good. :p:

10 hours ago, IbroxBurnzy said:

Looking for a Donation to a great cause and even that ends in a negative spin ?

Rangers Media baffles me at times??

Well Done GB and keep up the good work I for one will happily keep donating ?

And thank you for your support mate.  That's what I like about our Fund Members - everything! :rangers: