*** You've Been Reported - Final Warning ***

govanblue

4 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

If its plural then I can think of a few who wouldn't be receiving that, females, eunuchs and those with just the one baw. :sherlock:

Sometimes posters don't consider the ramifications of their imprecision. Its given a free pass to those who are oblivious to the punishment. I'm glad I did The Merchant of Venice as my set Shakespear for O Level. :lol:

No shit Shylock. :sherlock:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JWAB said:

Saw this thread start last night and I was in stitches at GB's fuck off reply. It's almost as if @Frank Harrison wasn't aware GB knows what RM is like, or that FH doesn't spend a lot of time in OT taking the pish too. 

:thumbsup:

Ridiculous to think that some of these posters, so bilious in their own postings elsewhere, are so heavily offended by some random little turd saying gie's a tenner" on the internet.

3 hours ago, JWAB said:

Others joined in, hilarious apart from the fact they're moaning about fund raising. "Aye but it's his methods I don't like" - Fuck Off :lol:

it's almost like they've maybe missed the point?   :lol:

Anyway, on to more serious matters - Can we look forward to your company in our sweet little Fund?  :whistle:

56 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Hey you, get the ladies faces on show. Matching outfits and bodies. I'm looking forward to choosing my favourite :mutley:

Sorry Will, we're far too decent to do that.

Spoiler

(But I'll PM you the link to the unedited photos. :thumbsup:  )

Just now, govanblue said:

No shit Shylock. :sherlock:

Remember the words of Portia before reporting anyone.

The quality of mercy is not strained; It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest; It blesseth him that gives and him that takes: 'T is mightiest in the mightiest; it becomes The throned monarch better than his crown: His sceptre shows the force of temporal power, The attribute to awe and majesty, Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of Dave King; But mercy is above this sceptred sway; It is enthronèd in the hearts of Bears, It is an attribute to God himself; And earthly power doth then show likest God's When mercy seasons justice. Therefore, GB, Though justice be thy plea, consider this, That, in the course of justice, none of us Should see salvation: we do pray for mercy; And that same prayer doth teach us all to render The deeds of mercy. I have spoke thus much To mitigate the justice of thy plea; Which if thou follow, this strict court of the Bears Den Must needs give sentence 'gainst Frank there

34 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

As much as I admire all your efforts Govanblue, as an ex forces veteran myself I already subscribe to many charities, mostly veteran based, which does include Erskine itself. My core charity i support is We Remember Submariners which is close to my heart and now has charitable status also. Keep up the good work though wish you every success this year with your efforts. BZ to you, which is the flags of Bravo and Zulu and means well done in Navy terminology.

Thanks for those kind words mate.  And I'm not surprised to hear that you already actively support many good causes.

I still think you should strongly consider signing up to our little attempt too.

You wouldn't believe how much we manage to stretch that one little £10 donation.  Particularly when you remind yourself that most of your donation will actually end up in the tills at Rangers FC, so it's not really a charity, it's supporting your club, and sharing the benefits with those who need it more than you.

If not, fair enough, but I'd be disappointed, because I feel you really do belong in the RM Erskine Fund. :p:

:rangers:

And so, finally, that's me reached the end of the thread.

And what a journey it's been.

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, and I hope I managed to answer any questions raised.

But now I need to go and PM the payPal details to all those Good Bears.

Oh and in the interests of full disclosure.

Anyone who PMed me or posted in the thread to ask about the "reporting" and the demand for a donation were fully informed that it was just a wind up, so nobody made any donation or pledge under any false allusions that they were being reported or banned or anything else.

But hell, it was fun pretending otherwise. :lol:

And MisterC isn't banned, nor is he a cunt (some of the time at least! :p: )

17 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Tell me about them privately.  You never know, they might be somebody we want to support, if they'd appreciate our kind of support.

It's all there on their Website mate, set up after an officer was killed on one of the boats,  sadly.  Send me a private message for a tenner bank transfer then ya smooth talker ?

14 minutes ago, govanblue said:

And so, finally, that's me reached the end of the thread.

And what a journey it's been.

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did, and I hope I managed to answer any questions raised.

But now I need to go and PM the payPal details to all those Good Bears.

Nope, you never reported myself you narcissistic self motivated plonker. Never forget, never forgive. I used to like you as well :) But this thread was funny.I

More power to your elbow/Pc fingers GB.

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

It's all there on their Website mate, set up after an officer was killed on one of the boats,  sadly.  Send me a private message for a tenner bank transfer then ya smooth talker ?

Will do mate.  You'll love it in the Fund.  It's full of Ex-Forces.  I'm ex Army btw.

And I'm sure I'll be donating to your favoured Group too - I practice what I preach you know! :p:

4 minutes ago, EKCO said:

Nope, you never reported myself you narcissistic self motivated plonker. Never forget, never forgive. I used to like you as well :) But this thread was funny.I

More power to your elbow/Pc fingers GB.

I did mate. Admin said you weren't worth bothering with. :p:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Oh, I forgot to mention...

As is well documented elsewhere, for those few unfortunate Bears who cannot afford or justify a £10 donation once a year, we offer bespoke free and concessionary rates. So you can still enjoy the benefits of Fund Membership even without making a cash donation - but we would hope you would be able to makes some other form of non-monetary contribution. Andd you'd probably want to do that anyway, because thats the kind of person who wants to be in The Fund anyway. :rangers:

We have several members eligible for free and/or reduced membership, but I would obviously never reveal the details of that information.

Glad to see your chilling out. 

2 hours ago, eosmhdo said:

My core charity i support is We Remember Submariners which is close to my heart and now has charitable status also. 

I see they work very closely with one of our supported charities, Combat Stress.

You might have already seen it, but as well as renewing the 4 Ibrox Season Tickets for the Hollybush House PTSD Treatment Centre this season, we also bought them a couple of road bikes just last month...

CS_STs_zpslfw8ean7.thumb.jpg.17f9b2fc3fc7946848ca43399a4c3ce1.jpg Hollybush_bikes.thumb.jpg.a60a77ededf40f

We're now saving up to buy them a workshed, which is part of the reason why I'm so shamelessly trying to mug you all. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

Brilliant news mate.  Looking forward to welcoming you aboard. :cheers:

But we don't accept monthly donations - The Fund has evolved with its own set of values, and one of them is making sure that nobody is allowed to pay excessively more than their fair share.  

So we'll be more than happy to just take whatever you want to give at this, our Start-of season Fundraiser, then again in November, for our Erskine Christmas Donations, if you still feel so inclined, and then again perhaps at the end of the season if we haven't got enough money left to pay for next season's season tickets.

Hope that works for you

Oh, and I'll get a PM to you at some point to discuss what works for you for payment. :tu:

Consider me on board chief. Will be in touch asap

:tu:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Oh and in the interests of full disclosure.

Anyone who PMed me or posted in the thread to ask about the "reporting" and the demand for a donation were fully informed that it was just a wind up, so nobody made any donation or pledge under any false allusions that they were being reported or banned or anything else.

But hell, it was fun pretending otherwise. :lol:

And MisterC isn't banned, nor is he a cunt (some of the time at least! :p: )

i disagree with Mister C not being a cunt :dance:

2 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Donated via paypal....with extra to cover costs

Apologies gb...I been all over the place recently....wales....new Zealand...us......whatever.........at least I can sleep at night now...totally forgot the medals....sorry mate

no worries.

If there are any medals left (I think there are a handful left) I'll be taking orders again this season.

Cheers for the donation. :tu:

2 hours ago, govanblue said:

Ridiculous to think that some of these posters, so bilious in their own postings elsewhere, are so heavily offended by some random little turd saying gie's a tenner" on the internet.

it's almost like they've maybe missed the point?   :lol:

Anyway, on to more serious matters - Can we look forward to your company in our sweet little Fund?  :whistle:

I changed my name ya big daftie

14 hours ago, JWAB said:

Saw this thread start last night and I was in stitches at GB's fuck off reply. It's almost as if @Frank Harrison wasn't aware GB knows what RM is like, or that FH doesn't spend a lot of time in OT taking the pish too. 

Others joined in, hilarious apart from the fact they're moaning about fund raising. "Aye but it's his methods I don't like" - Fuck Off :lol:

:lol: