Anyone got a PS4 Pro?

Rambo1872

I have always been impressed with Microsoft consoles apart from the Xbox one, took a wee while to get it running 1080p etc,  and then when I could not change the strips on pro evo that was that.

If pro evo is not a problem as you say then I think I would go Microsoft regardless as I think it will piss all over the PS4 pro. 

I thought of waiting for this even contacted Microsoft and they could not confirm if I could put my own strips on so i bought the pro.

To he honest not the gamer I was 15 years ago quick half hour an hour here and there so if I play pro evo I want it spot on. 

• 3 months later...

I got the Pro earlier in the year mainly for 5GHz wifi support, streaming now works better than my old PS4 which I punted on fleabay. Regards the video quality (I bought a Panasonic 4K HDR TV in the Richer Sounds sale) I cant see any visual difference between 1080 and 4K. One downside to 4K mode is that the console runs hotter and accordingly is noisier. I have returned to 1080.

The HDR feature though is significant. Much punchier, realistic colours. This is a big deal on my Panasonic TV which appears to have flatter picture profiles than my old Sony. 

Hope this helps if anyone is considering the Pro.