Kirk Broadfoot

Ibroxblue

FISH you obviously have an eye for talent, or more over the ability to recognise donkies, perhaps you should be on the scouting team, or at least advise on possible targets

I await the day you praise a Rangers player

but at the moment eeh awh eeh awh eeh always calls them donkies

The standard of quality at RFC for a few years now is unacceptable so what do you want me to say

Do you want me to just be like you lot and say someone is good when heez not just coz he plays for us....nae feckin chance

If youz want to encourage Murray to keep signing sheeite thats up tae youz :pipegreen:

FISH you obviously have an eye for talent, or more over the ability to recognise donkies, perhaps you should be on the scouting team, or at least advise on possible targets

The standard of quality at RFC for a few years now is unacceptable so what do you want me to say

Do you want me to just be like you lot and say someone is good when heez not just coz he plays for us....nae feckin chance

If youz want to encourage Murray to keep signing sheeite thats up tae youz :pipegreen:

I can't believe the lack of brains you actually have.

Murray will buy the players, but DOES NOT say who will be bought. That is Walter Smith who does that.

And to be frank I would rather put my trust in Walter Smith since he knows what he is doing, than you who thinks a broken light bulb is Murray's fault.

Murray will buy the players, but DOES NOT say who will be bought. That is Walter Smith who does that.

And to be frank I would rather put my trust in Walter Smith since he knows what he is doing, than you who thinks a broken light bulb is Murray's fault.

Brains ? Somehow that diznay sound right comin fae you

I told ye a few months ago we voted you the dumbest on here after that other mob :lol:

Brains ? Somehow that diznay sound right comin fae you

I told ye a few months ago we voted you the dumbest on here after that other mob :lol:

Stay on the topic please!

Broadfoot was good for me in Football Manager. :shifty:

Erm- Have you seen Charlie Adams stats in same game.

Hardly THAT accurate if he is as good in game as in real life.He is a great buy in FM 2007-but not so great in Reality.

Comments like that are going to get you slagged to bits.

Broadfoot was good for me in Football Manager. :shifty:

Erm- Have you seen Charlie Adams stats in same game.

Hardly THAT accurate if he is as good in game as in real life.He is a great buy in FM 2007-but not so great in Reality.

Comments like that are going to get you slagged to bits.

think it was a joke mate hence the :shifty:

The 'issue' with KB @ St Mirren is that he was either great or sh1te. I'd like to think he'd be very good for us -- but in no way do I see him (yet) as anywhere near the 1st 11.

Simple squad player... I doubt he will play more than 5-10 games for us this year.