Destiny 2 (Clan) PS4

BlueVanguard

I have played destiny since the days of the Dark Below DLC and have played ever since. Looking to see if any fellow Rangers fans play and are playing Destiny 2 when its released. As my misses works away and i have the wee one i find myself having more time to sit on my arse and play games ha ha. Looking to see if anyone was interested in creating a clan to get more out of Destiny 2 as its clan based with a reward system purely on clans.

PSN ID - BCoatss1989

On 29/08/2017 at 5:05 PM, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I have played destiny since the days of the Dark Below DLC and have played ever since. Looking to see if any fellow Rangers fans play and are playing Destiny 2 when its released. As my misses works away and i have the wee one i find myself having more time to sit on my arse and play games ha ha. Looking to see if anyone was interested in creating a clan to get more out of Destiny 2 as its clan based with a reward system purely on clans.

PSN ID - BCoatss1989

Didnt get the first one but been thinking of getting this one. Worth it would u say?

On 29/08/2017 at 5:05 PM, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

PSN ID - BCoatss1989

i don't play it but my brothers never off it, i'll get his PSN and put it up here.

16 hours ago, Igglepiggle said:

Didnt get the first one but been thinking of getting this one. Worth it would u say?

Played the first one and really enjoyed it ,the story is a bit patchy its no Halo but its a cool idea for a shooter. I will deffo get it for my pc and play it at 4k it should look stunning.

You can pick the first one up with all the DLC quite cheap now.

14 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Again, is this worth buying.

Played the first one for a while online, seemed pretty hectic.

Aye. Done 700 hours on the first gameand it deffo had its faults but the second one really is an upgrade and a lot more accessible for new players

• 11 months later...
19 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I tried to add you and it didn't work due to your settings I sent you a message

Aye mate, I've now changed my settings to accept requests from anyone rather than just friends of friends.