*** The Official Rangers v Partick Thistle Match Thread ***

Decent performance today, needed a goal to kickstart things and it was an emphatic bullet of a header from McCrorie.  Looked in control thereafter before taking foot off the gas.

Ratings: Fod 7, Tav 9 mom, McCrrie 8, Wilson 7, John 7, Windass 6, Holt 8, Jack 7, Candeias 8, Morelos 7, Miller 6

That's 3 games I've seen at Ibrox this season and incredibly given our rotten home record my stats are p3, w3, Goals for 8 goals against 1. Perhaps I should go every week.

Superb display and show of respect on Remembrance Day for those that have the ultimate sacrifice. We do this so well.

JograBear likes this

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morelos is a fukkin brilliant wee player, his link up play is class....hope he scores today, his workrate deserves a goal

This is the match thread equivalent of a Pedro team performance. Lacking quality, turgid, a failure. We've moved on and deserve, indeed demand, a Murtyesque thread of perfection. Sort it OP.

Comfortable 3-0 Diddy team dispatched with disdain. exactly how it should be.

Posted Images

Having cruised to a comfortable 2-0 half time lead, including seeing youngster McCrorie break his scoring duck with a superb header, Gers stars were so stunned by Josh Windass’s second goal in 2 games, that they couldn’t string a cohesive move together for the next 46 minutes.