*** The Official Rangers v Partick Thistle Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

I can understand bringing Krancjaer on, he's returning to fitness and needs game time, we cant just let a player of his ability rot on the bench, we need options, we're 3 up and its turned into a bounce game makes sense to give him a run out, look at our bench last week was shocking how little depth we have, hopefully the absence of the 3 amigos isn't significant.Holt, McCrorie and Candeias were superb today.

Positive the sheep dropped points, we should absolutely be Targeting 6 points from hamilton and dundee, a double win against the sheep will see us leap frog them and put to bed any Mcinnes for Rangers manager nonsense. which would be pleasing...

I doubt that would scupper the mcinnes talk. We've got better players and resources.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Pretty good performance today. Pleased with it. 

Only negatives being Morelos goalless streak continuing and Miller being back to utter shite again. 

Miller broke up every attack today passing to their man rather than ours, thought we should have gone Barjonas and Hardie first subs as well.

13 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I doubt that would scupper the mcinnes talk. We've got better players and resources.

And he's had season upon season of consistency and stability while we've went from car crash to car crash, i'll admit I dont really watch any other football apart from Rangers but whenever I've seen aberdeen they've been honking to watch, last full game of theirs I watched was the cup final they won on penalties, both teams were atrocious was like watching 2 jakies fighting. needed about ten penalties to win it cause neither side could score one.

We've sacked our manager yet we sit 3 points behind them with a better goal difference and two games with them coming up.

It was good at times and not so good at times. Positives - Wilson and McCrorie at the back, wee Holty in the middle and despite not scoring again Morelos led the line very well

Negatives - Thistle had a good few situations in our box but had no quality - on another day?? Also, our stamina. Is there a true 90mins in us? 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It was good at times and not so good at times. Positives - Wilson and McCrorie at the back, wee Holty in the middle and despite not scoring again Morelos led the line very well

Negatives - Thistle had a good few situations in our box but had no quality - on another day?? Also, our stamina. Is there a true 90mins in us? 

Maybe I am wrong in saying this... but I saw some.of the St J game against the Taigs. They really had no quality in the final 3rd. Thistle would have scored against the taigs today. Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen too.

I think the fact that our defenders and keeper kept Thistle out should be praised. Thistle werent 100% poor. Our defenders and.keeper just done their job.

Our performance today vs Taigs performance today... we would have won.

1 hour ago, The Ghost said:

Murty going for three in a row!

Some good individual performances (Candeilas and McCrorie) but gave a poor Partick team too many chances. Windass and Miller fairly quiet and ineffective and I'm still far from convinced about the merits of Morelos. Overall, happy with the performance and result. Aberdeen just made it so much better.

Morelos had a good game today. He’s getting no service whatsoever for goals but his link up play is superb.

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

I can understand bringing Krancjaer on, he's returning to fitness and needs game time, we cant just let a player of his ability rot on the bench, we need options

Kranjcar coming on was a piss take mate. 

Archived