Good Luck today Graeme

OneDavidCooper

Good luck, the buck stops at you now, oh and maybe the DOF. I wonder how long the goodwill towards him will last beyond the festive season, basically the fans have chucked it along with the board and have accepted the DOF's idiotic statement of finishing as high as we possibly can, meaning no condemnation/ free ride/who gives a fuck.

It's all very touching and we have gone all soft, can't see that lasting long can you?.

3 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Good luck, the buck stops at you now, oh and maybe the DOF. I wonder how long the goodwill towards him will last beyond the festive season, basically the fans have chucked it along with the board and have accepted the DOF's idiotic statement of finishing as high as we possibly can, meaning no condemnation/ free ride/who gives a fuck.

It's all very touching and we have gone all soft, can't see that lasting long can you?.

All good questions but can only speak for myself.

Regardless of how this goes, I'll not be abusing Graeme Murty. This is not a situation of his creation. The problems lie at board and executive level. What is important between now and May is finishing as high as possible of course and winning the Scottish Cup but also getting rid of the current board and executives. NONE OF THEM are fit for purpose and if as you suggest it all goes tits up I think the fire will be turned on them not the interim manager who inherited a mess.

Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

All good questions but can only speak for myself.

Regardless of how this goes, I'll not be abusing Graeme Murty. This is not a situation of his creation. The problems lie at board and executive level. What is important between now and May is finishing as high as possible of course and winning the Scottish Cup but also getting rid of the current board and executives. NONE OF THEM are fit for purpose and if as you suggest it all goes tits up I think the fire will be turned on them not the interim manager who inherited a mess.

Oh yes it is, he has accepted the managers position, he had the option of saying no, but he believes he can do the job on a permanent basis, the buck now stops with him and not the board.

I understand the situation at Ibrox is not the best, but it should be second best and ultimately that is not good enough either for a club like Rangers and as for the board, you couldn't mark Kings neck with a blowtorch never mind turning up the heat on them.

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Oh yes it is, he has accepted the managers position, he had the option of saying no, but he believes he can do the job on a permanent basis, the buck now stops with him and not the board.

I understand the situation at Ibrox is not the best, but it should be second best and ultimately that is not good enough either for a club like Rangers and as for the board, you couldn't mark Kings neck with a blowtorch never mind turning up the heat on them.

Totally understand but can only speak for myself 

17 minutes ago, NornIronBear said:

It's all Roy of the Rovers stuff but imagine Murty actually salvaged a season the board wrote off.

He's stood up more than real Rangers men who could buy out King and transform the club. He's got my support for that and the players better respond. 

It's Hobson's choice in supporting him and fairy tales are for Xmas and pantomimes, lets hope that the baddies get it, as in all good endings.

I like murty also but the players are still as pish are they were against Dundee Hamilton and st Johnstone so not expecting anything to change. unless the 4 players we are reported to be signing in January are of a higher calibre than some of the dross we have in our first eleven at this moment in time.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

If at any point we are losing or getting hammered 9000 bears should be chanting sack the board.

Or perhaps getting behind the team and supporting them. - ffs people can’t wait to see this fail - if we go behind let’s sing ‘no Surrender Graham Murty’ and leave any negative pish at least till the end of the game! You never know we might go behind and win!