Frank de Boer or Michel Preud'homme

De Boer or Preud'homme?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you have?

• Frank de Boer
    • Michel Preud'homme
    • Other (Clarke etc)

26 minutes ago, TMB said:

Advocaat's team played the best football I've ever seen from a Rangers side but the physicality of MON's team tore it apart.  I fear that brining in someone from abroad will result in another footballing purist who wants a variation of the 4-3-3 and a team full of technical players.  In this league we do need a core of physical players who are competitive and a British manager is more likely to appreciate that need.  Having said that, Warburton is a British manager and his midfield is the most powder puff I've ever seen.  I lean so heavily towards Clarke because he's getting results in this league and he's doing it with a physical, well organised, hard working side.  I think Clarke would make us hard to beat again and I remember that being one of Walter Smith's mandates when he took over for the second time.  

Advocaat was a bit like Wenger in that he was initially successful by using the CBs already at the club , bar Colin Hendry who I think was foisted on him by Murray.  As soon as he started to bring in his own CBs (Konterman) it all started to go downhill as they couldn’t cope with the likes of Sutton/Hartson as you say.

I’m not sure about Clarke and from what I’ve heard about him, I would not surprised to see him turn down any approach we made for him.

7 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

You keep claiming it's definitely FdB, care to elaborate for the rest of us? 

Him and king have already met and discussed it. He’s the boards number 1 target. They met the weekend of the old firm when fdb was over doing work for BT sport