Rangers an official partner with PES

munrocraig

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Does anyone know when we will be able to order the club edition,  The tarriers have already said when theirs will be released and are taking orders and that they only have a 1000 copies.  

Should be soon via club website. You won't struggle to get a copy though as PES doesn't sell too well in the UK on a whole and if be surprised if you would get a thousand of these sold especially given its just a customised cover for an extra 20 quid

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Should be soon via club website. You won't struggle to get a copy though as PES doesn't sell too well in the UK on a whole and if be surprised if you would get a thousand of these sold especially given its just a customised cover for an extra 20 quid

Buy the normal version

Get the Rangers cover off eBay

Put the normal disc in the Rangers cover

ezgif-1-2334c9065d.gif

14 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Buy the normal version

Get the Rangers cover off eBay

Put the normal disc in the Rangers cover

ezgif-1-2334c9065d.gif

Im sorry but I would rather have the real thing as the club will get so much per game sold, i agree the extra £20 is a bit steep but that's the price you have to pay. 

What next wearing fake strips 

14 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I will just need to keep an eye on it, I am just hoping they have it for release date and not a month after,    I do not know what the customised version is to be honest as always buy normal edition, but it's Rangers and I have not had to many chances to buy a Rangers club edition even thou they will rip the arse out of it   

I can't wait to kick lumps out those cunts at Ibrox and pump them in their own midden???, just hope they do Ibrox justice as it's a magnificent stadium.