Is Europa 2nd leg on TV?

beararse

1 hour ago, Dave Donnellan said:

How quick is signing up to either Rangers TV or Premier Sports?  If I was to start now, would I be able to watch the match tonight?

Yeah RangersTV is immediate. Premier Sports can take a few hours if you're doing it to watch on Sky so if you do it now you'll be fine for the game tonight

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yeah RangersTV is immediate. Premier Sports can take a few hours if you're doing it to watch on Sky so if you do it now you'll be fine for the game tonight

Thanks, mate - I'm new and don't seem to have any votes to give you.

Just checked the standard Premier Sport schedules and, apart from Rangers games, there's nothing much I'd want to watch that I don't already have on Sky and BT.  Think I'll put a few more quid into the Ibrox coffers and sign up with RTV.

2 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Thanks, mate - I'm new and don't seem to have any votes to give you.

Just checked the standard Premier Sport schedules and, apart from Rangers games, there's nothing much I'd want to watch that I don't already have on Sky and BT.  Think I'll put a few more quid into the Ibrox coffers and sign up with RTV.

You'll need to use a VPN for RTV to get tonight's game - it's only available outside of the UK/ROI. If you have any issues with it post a thread I'm sure plenty of others on here plan on doing it so can help you out ?

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

You'll need to use a VPN for RTV to get tonight's game - it's only available outside of the UK/ROI. If you have any issues with it post a thread I'm sure plenty of others on here plan on doing it so can help you out ?

In which case, I'll just sign up with PS for tonight (£9.99?) and cancel before the renewal date.  I'll sign up with RTV as well for other games - feeling a bit flush these days.

2 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

In which case, I'll just sign up with PS for tonight (£9.99?) and cancel before the renewal date.  I'll sign up with RTV as well for other games - feeling a bit flush these days.

It's not just for tonight's game you'll need a VPN - it's every game on RTV.

5 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Aye it's £9.99 a month. 

They might pick up the next round as well if we get through, so I think £9.99 is alright for a month

51 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

It's not just for tonight's game you'll need a VPN - it's every game on RTV.

Cheers.  It feels bad though cheating RTV out of the difference in subscriptions - it's more for overseas, isn't it, purely to cover the costs of the 'live transmissions'?

20 hours ago, badjon said:

Phoned them and its not on, was told Coopers 499 Great Western Road, guy said its a mixed shop but they have it on. Just hoping its not actually a more them than us type of joint but at least I know where I am heading . Thanks for the tip all the same.

@MisterC may know what the allegiances in that pub may be.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@MisterC may know what the allegiances in that pub may be.

Coopers is mixed but you do get a lot of bears in there. When games are they get more of ours going in there compared to games involving them. 

Ps, how did you know that is my local? :lol:

20 hours ago, badjon said:

Phoned them and its not on, was told Coopers 499 Great Western Road, guy said its a mixed shop but they have it on. Just hoping its not actually a more them than us type of joint but at least I know where I am heading . Thanks for the tip all the same.

You'll be fine in coopers mate

29 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Cheers.  It feels bad though cheating RTV out of the difference in subscriptions - it's more for overseas, isn't it, purely to cover the costs of the 'live transmissions'?

No I don't think that's a fair way to think of it. RTV on VPN is probably pretty lucrative for the club. If you buy each game, every week at £5.99 which I've been doing for a good 5 or 6 seasons, you end up giving the club up to about £300 per season. Not bad for an armchair fam that doesn't take up a seat in the ground or have any policing costs etc.

4 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

No I don't think that's a fair way to think of it. RTV on VPN is probably pretty lucrative for the club. If you buy each game, every week at £5.99 which I've been doing for a good 5 or 6 seasons, you end up giving the club up to about £300 per season. Not bad for an armchair fam that doesn't take up a seat in the ground or have any policing costs etc.

Fair enough.