Club Ties.

JMac_88

Sorry if this has been asked numerous times before, looking to buy a few club ties. 

Looked on the megastore, but that is totally awful and does not seem to have much.

Was told the club tie was Soporano, red white and blue I.e here- http://www.soprano-ties.com/ties/striped-ties/red-white-and-blue-satin-striped-silk-tie

but last night I noticed our manager wearing a totally different version during the game seems to have thinner stripes to the one above, unless I am losing my eyesight.

Thanks for any help!

21 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Sorry if this has been asked numerous times before, looking to buy a few club ties. 

Looked on the megastore, but that is totally awful and does not seem to have much.

Was told the club tie was Soporano, red white and blue I.e here- http://www.soprano-ties.com/ties/striped-ties/red-white-and-blue-satin-striped-silk-tie

but last night I noticed our manager wearing a totally different version during the game seems to have thinner stripes to the one above, unless I am losing my eyesight.

Thanks for any help!

You can't buy them apparently, they're only for employees.  Your best bet is to get something that looks similar like the link above.    I got a nice one from The Tie Store which came with a matching pocket square but that seems to have been a special offer.

The club tie does seem to have changed this year, it's changed a few times over the years

image.thumb.png.25277940ca0df846a7e203d466ad72f5.png

They are only for playing / team staff and directors. I’m lead to believe that they are not allowed to be passed on either.

The club staff from ticket office / SLO / hospitality hosts etc have a different tie to the players and directors.

Last year the Rangers Erskine Appeal brought out a tie that was a direct copy though albeit with an Erskine badge rather than the club crest. It’s possible they may do the same with the new tie.

10 hours ago, miracle said:

You can't buy them apparently, they're only for employees.  Your best bet is to get something that looks similar like the link above.    I got a nice one from The Tie Store which came with a matching pocket square but that seems to have been a special offer.

The club tie does seem to have changed this year, it's changed a few times over the years

image.thumb.png.25277940ca0df846a7e203d466ad72f5.png

I have the third from the left, got it from a family friend whose uncle was an ex-Villa director who was a big Rangers man.